The Stuff Thread

Herby007 said:
Forums do seem better than lithium. Just got to remember to visit this place again. How you getting on with Ground Zeroes, @RevolvingPrawn‌ ? It wiped my fucking data on the destroy the AA mission as my ps3 froze while it autosaved :(. Had to start again which has put me off it a bit.
same here now I know it's back online

Anybody tried to post something and have a notification come up saying it'll show after it's been approved? Happened 3 times so far and I'm not sure why... There were no swear words, pictures, videos or anything other than a quote and my reply.

So codies is hunting for the next Community mods who are being helpful so everyone stop being helpful and do your worst  :))

Anybody tried to post something and have a notification come up saying it'll show after it's been approved? Happened 3 times so far and I'm not sure why... There were no swear words, pictures, videos or anything other than a quote and my reply.
I've just had a problem with quoting someone in the PC thread as well something tells me there are still a few bugs in CM's systems

I've just had a problem with quoting someone in the PC thread as well something tells me there are still a few bugs in CM's systems
Same thread it happened to me :-S Kinda weird but no big deal I guess!

I nominate PeteTheDuck for community modship :p 

The grey box at the top of the page is a bit big :P

It would be better if the search box ect were on the same line as the other things at the top. Kehn?
I think a lot of forums aer going this way though certainly I've noticed a lot of gaming forums work like this including EA's the site I bought my PC from also has one

What's new?

EdMa said:

What's new?

certainly not that that's for sure  and I couldn't get a pic posed up either when I tried on a post I was writing 

It would be better if the search box ect were on the same line as the other things at the top. Kehn?
They are on mine :p 

They are on mine :p 

on mine as wellmaybe it's down to how you're machine is set up jordie

I do like the whole PM comment discussion thing where you can have a private discussion thing with more than 1 person. Definitely like this more than Lithium. :) 

Same thread it happened to me :-S Kinda weird but no big deal I guess!

I nominate PeteTheDuck for community modship :p 
Oh you... But that is lovely to hear :p I nominate RevolvingPrawn and Matt77258

An about the grey bar, I have the same thing as Jordie I think. The search bar is on a separate line.

An about the grey bar, I have the same thing as Jordie I think. The search bar is on a separate line.
Search box is on the grey bar for me

Loore said:
Things I like about the new forums so far:
Shades smiley
He'd been gone far too long.
Indeed he had, I'm happy he's brought friend back with him! =D>

As for the guys who have the bigger bar, is your page zoomed in? When I'm further away from my monitor, I zoom the page and the gray bar ends up looking like Matthews, when I zoom out it goes back to one line.

Seems everyone is different mine is right next to Racenet.
I just reduced my zoom in Chrome to 90% and everything is on a single line...looks MUCH better. I wonder if there's an easy way to fix that so everything isn't at 90% and small?

EDIT: my resolution is (laptop) 1368x766