Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Recommended Posts

Yikes 9 days of nothing new to read, I might actually get some work done with one of my primary time wasters out of commission LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ERMAGERD FORUMS CLOSING WHAT WILL I DOOOOOOO?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well maybe when the forum is down, I'll watch one YouTuber's all 17 F1 game videos that are 1161 minutes long in total... Are there any F1 game youtubers these days who do 100% races and just talk about stuff while at it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What so for these 9 days, nobody can make a single post? How does a new forum, stop this happening? It may as well shut completely, as the whole point of a forum is to post and converse to each other. A 'read-only forum' is pretty pointless as if one can't reply, then what's the point of having the forum open?! :#

Sorry, I appear to have ranted a bit. Sorry about that. :D

McStanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UP100 said:
Well maybe when the forum is down, I'll watch one YouTuber's all 17 F1 game videos that are 1161 minutes long in total... Are there any F1 game youtubers these days who do 100% races and just talk about stuff while at it?
Jimmy Broadbent is pretty good, check out some of his live streams. He's the literal definition of a 'gamer in a shed at the bottom of your mum's garden', but he does some great streams and he's actually bloody good at racing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
While the forum is closed for posting, will we be able to click a reaction to a comment and will the reactions continue on to the new forum?

McStanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
UP100 said:
Well maybe when the forum is down, I'll watch one YouTuber's all 17 F1 game videos that are 1161 minutes long in total... Are there any F1 game youtubers these days who do 100% races and just talk about stuff while at it?
Jimmy Broadbent is pretty good, check out some of his live streams. He's the literal definition of a 'gamer in a shed at the bottom of your mum's garden', but he does some great streams and he's actually bloody good at racing too.
Isn't really what I'm looking for at least from a quick glance as what I see him doing is not really saying much and then just reacting to the chat most of the time which is something that would then require me to read the chat :/ For example he replied to someone talking about some video in the chat by saying "the video" and not by even telling me what the name is and so on. His shorter videos are nice, but I wasn't looking for short ones either :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
UP100 said:
Well maybe when the forum is down, I'll watch one YouTuber's all 17 F1 game videos that are 1161 minutes long in total... Are there any F1 game youtubers these days who do 100% races and just talk about stuff while at it?
Jimmy Broadbent is pretty good, check out some of his live streams. He's the literal definition of a 'gamer in a shed at the bottom of your mum's garden', but he does some great streams and he's actually bloody good at racing too.
What happened to your videos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who is going to get the final post on here before its read only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Who is going to get the final post on here before its read only.

I don't know who it's going to be, but I'm going to give it a damn good shot! :D

McStanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll give a shot at it by posting a clip of someone yelling testicles in Finnish when trying to get past Button.
https://streamable.com/p2bkj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
MBKF1 said:
UP100 said:
Well maybe when the forum is down, I'll watch one YouTuber's all 17 F1 game videos that are 1161 minutes long in total... Are there any F1 game youtubers these days who do 100% races and just talk about stuff while at it?
Jimmy Broadbent is pretty good, check out some of his live streams. He's the literal definition of a 'gamer in a shed at the bottom of your mum's garden', but he does some great streams and he's actually bloody good at racing too.
What happened to your videos?
Hahaha, the lesser said about that the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
McStanley said:
Is the data leak from Myspace only or from all websites that need your email address to create an account?

By the way, I have never heard of MySpace! :D

McStanley

Have you ever heard of facebook it was kind of a precursor to that back when social media like twitter and such was in it's infancy.
Facebook? Tell me more about this Facebook.
This so-called Facebook, MBKF1, is a book filled with many photos of people's faces. Understand what Facebook is now?

McStanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McStanley said:
MBKF1 said:
McStanley said:
Is the data leak from Myspace only or from all websites that need your email address to create an account?

By the way, I have never heard of MySpace! :D

McStanley

Have you ever heard of facebook it was kind of a precursor to that back when social media like twitter and such was in it's infancy.
Facebook? Tell me more about this Facebook.
This so-called Facebook, MBKF1, is a book filled with many photos of people's faces. Understand what Facebook is now?

McStanley
Sorry, I'm still unsure. What is a face?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well it's now Feb 1st in the UK, we still live.

Guess it's not happening on the dot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This seems somewhat fitting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GimrxP2U0ZE


There might be a part of me that is too short, but at 6 feet tall it's certainly not my body...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...Yeah...                                             

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lol
                                                

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought the forum is read only from today? Perhaps the snow has something to do with it?

McStanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×