The Stuff Thread

I thought it would close for posting on the dot at 12:00AM, so I am surprised it's almost 12:00PM and I'm still posting! :D

McStanley

To be honest, it will be random and closing and opening time. Look at the re-opening part of the message in the pink box. I quote: "Full service is scheduled to be restored by 20:00 GMT, 9th February 2019". This means that the forum could open to be post stuff tomorrow, for all we know, but it probably won't.

McStanley

Codemasters are British, we never complete anything on time :joy:

Is it?! I thought it might be American. Most things are these days. I didn't realise Codemasters is British. If Codemasters was German, it would have closed hours ago, probably dead on midnight.

McStanley

Can you still comment on this?          

Turns out you can.                      

Really? Are you sure :trollface:

I should think when we cannot comment, the comment box will disappear. It's still here, so we can comment still.

McStanley

It's past 1:00PM now and the forum has not transitioned to 'read-only', so a new forum probably isn't coming.

McStanley

McStanley said:
It's past 1:00PM now and the forum has not transitioned to 'read-only', so a new forum probably isn't coming.

McStanley
Logical conclusion.

Can you be disappointed if the forum doesn't get locked? Well I'll kind of will be because 9 days without the F1 category would be great...

Personally I don't care if the forum does close or not today. I reckon perhaps the snowy weather has probably affected the closure of making comments, like everything is, when the UK is hit with snow. We only have a small amount of snow, but as usual it affects daily like for people in the UK, in everything! :D

Why do you say that, UP100?

McStanley

There is literally no snow in Birmingham  :'( I was hoping to have my first session of snow driving today!

I live in Helsinki and we have so much snow and we had temperatures around -30C for some time... Those people in northern Finland are somehow still alive.

@Lukedfrt

I live in Gloucestershire and we have had more than I expected. It is melting. Whether or not more falls tonight and settles, is something else.

McStanley

McStanley said:
@Lukedfrt

I live in Gloucestershire and we have had more than I expected. It is melting. Whether or not more falls tonight and settles, is something else.

McStanley

Indeed we've had some but it has also been melting as well.

We've had a lot of snow here

It melts as fast it comes down in the UK, due to the fact we never get heaps of it up to your knees, like other countries do. The UK never gets snow as high as one's foot, never mind up to your knees! :D

McStanley

Almost 3:00PM and can still post comments. I think this warning of a read-only forum was just for joke and a laugh! :D

McStanley

Might as well make a new avatar for this account when I'm bored.