The Stuff Thread

That original forum was so good! Like you said Matt, you'd miss a few days come back and have to read through everything that had been going on.. normally over a hundred postsĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I can't relate to old forums at all as I joined in 2015 šŸ˜¢

• Agree 1

UP100, you do know what the forum looked like. This is what we were using last week, or the week before (When ever it closed down), for this forum to be created and launched for us user's to use.

DiRTFanNo.1

1 hour ago, Lukedfrt said:

That original forum was so good! Like you said Matt, you'd miss a few days come back and have to read through everything that had been going on.. normally over a hundred postsĀ šŸ¤£

Had some great banter on the old forums and some real characters too. The follow up forum wasn't too bad but it wasn't quite the same.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, DiRTFanNo.1 said:

UP100, you do know what the forum looked like. This is what we were using last week, or the week before (When ever it closed down), for this forum to be created and launched for us user's to use.

DiRTFanNo.1

Uhh no, we are on about the old forum, from 2010, not the one that was just updated.

Edited by Hughesy
  • Thanks 1

The vBulletin days were the golden era of the Codemasters forums. Mikey, Rohan, Aqua, Bumfez, that guy whose girlfriend died but didn't actually die, and then he died, but he actually didn't die. MemoriesĀ :classic_cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MATT said:

The vBulletin days were the golden era of the Codemasters forums. Mikey, Rohan, Aqua, Bumfez, that guy whose girlfriend died but didn't actually die, and then he died, but he actually didn't die. MemoriesĀ :classic_cool:

That still has to be the greatest scandal this forum has ever seen. I will never forget that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, MBKF1 said:

That still has to be the greatest scandal this forum has ever seen. I will never forget that.

I need to know.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, MATT said:

Ā Bumfez is still here, @RevolvingPrawn

Edited by Hughesy
  • Confused 1

@Hughesy

Thank you for explaining that to me. I didn't use the Codemasters Community Forum back in 2010, so I have no idea what it looked like. I only started using it when I joined, October 2017.

DiRTFanNo.1

Ā 

1 hour ago, MBKF1 said:

Oh it's all coming back now. Remember Killer37? I always seemed to be getting into disagreements with him (looking back it was probably because I was an annoyingĀ 15 year old at the time) but I remember he (and Matt?) discovered that the whole Fiona / Ferr@ri / girlfriend thing was a hoax because they found the same image of the tattoo he claimed to have got!

THE DRAMA, I NEED THAT DRAMA IN MY LIFE AGAIN!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, MBKF1 said:

Brexit really has nothing on it, really.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, MBKF1 said:

Oh it's all coming back now. Remember Killer37? I always seemed to be getting into disagreements with him (looking back it was probably because I was an annoyingĀ 15 year old at the time) but I remember he (and Matt?) discovered that the whole Fiona / Ferr@ri / girlfriend thing was a hoax because they found the same image of the tattoo he claimed to have got!

OMG hahahahaha. Yeah he was like "I got this tattoo in her memory" but we reversed google searched it and it was some random tattoo off the internet.Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@MBKF1

If you used this forum back in 2010?; Your account says you joined in 2014, so you must have two accounts?

DiRTFanNo.1

1 hour ago, DiRTFanNo.1 said:

@MBKF1

If you used this forum back in 2010?; Your account says you joined in 2014, so you must have two accounts?

DiRTFanNo.1

This is a totally different forum. They closed the old one down and used a different provider. There's been 2 different ones since the OG forum, so you had to create new profiles.

Edited by Hughesy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MBKF1 said:

He changed his name to Vettelfan i think? The dead girlfriend didnt Ferrari or a similar nick do that then left when he gt found out? And does everyone remember robracer who thought he was the forum police lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DiRTFanNo.1 said:

Ah, I understand now. Thank you for explaining to me. Also, what does OG mean?

DiRTFanNo.1

Ā 

Original gangster, or just a shorter versionf for original

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shadow118 said:

Original gangster, or just a shorter versionf for original

Think its Original gang

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DiRTFanNo.1 said:

So I am guessing this person caused a few arguments on the forum?

DiRTFanNo.1

Yea, he never returned when we went to another forum.

• Like 1

RobRacer and KillerĀ :classic_laugh:Ā those names bring back the memories haha! Also remember someone calledĀ MSCX7, or something like that.. Who was also always arguing!

• Haha 1