The Stuff Thread

@UP100 I think I recognise your profile pic. It's a silhouette of the Hot Wheels Bone Shaker, isn't it.

image.png

@tbtstt, I'm catching you 👀

• Haha 1

Just now, PJTierney said:

@UP100 I think I recognise your profile pic. It's a silhouette of the Hot Wheels Bone Shaker, isn't it.

image.png

@tbtstt, I'm catching you 👀

You work here, so you deserve a podium spot @PJTierney

• Agree 1

Done alright considering I was under 100 2 months ago 😄 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, UP100 said:

The forums keep bringing up the Rohan4President picture now when I try to type a new message in this thread 😛 

On a not so important note: School has started.

Is that a hint that your Rohan/Ron 😉 Noticed you have left some more hints when Rohan was mentioned lol

I think all of those people on the leaderboards are from the DiRT community. Which is expected as the DiRT community is lovely. F1 forums have the 4 same topics every year and a lot of arguments 😕

Also everyone who guessed anything about me is a miss 🙂 

So any thoughts on the pommie fans booing Smith when he returned to bat after being sconed by Jof? Imo just shows that a lot of England fans are next of kin to a vegetable, my Dad who is following the series around with his pommie brother reckons that while it wasn't the majority of the local fans it was a big chunk like 25%.

Yeah, those fans are ***** but it's not like there aren't Aussie fans like that too. Remember Simon Jones 2003?

Anyway, by the time he has amassed 1000 runs in the series and won the Ashes, I'm sure he'll get over it 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phil83 said:

Yeah, those fans are ***** but it's not like there aren't Aussie fans like that too. Remember Simon Jones 2003?

Anyway, by the time he has amassed 1000 runs in the series and won the Ashes, I'm sure he'll get over it 😉

No doubt and I was 13 in 2003 so I can't speak to that 😉

I disagree with the booing, he's served his time and i think it was a fair punishment for what he did. Gonna be interesting to see how they cope without him for the 3rd test now :classic_laugh:

However, let's not forget how the Aussie's have behaved in previous years..

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Edit wrong thread

Edited by Hughesy

14 hours ago, Lukedfrt said:

I disagree with the booing, he's served his time and i think it was a fair punishment for what he did. Gonna be interesting to see how they cope without him for the 3rd test now :classic_laugh:

However, let's not forget how the Aussie's have behaved in previous years..

Labuschagne did well after replacing Smith in the batting lineup making 50 on his debut. Starc is already practicing bouncers in the net, so i guess his is playing the 3rd test.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So I'm on Sabbatical from the university as of next week. LOL so a mining company dynamited a fossil bed near Lake (no water just a lot of sand and salt) Acaraman South Australia, the head of my department has been asked by the Government to conduct a rescue excavation of the site to recover whatever is left, he convinced them he needed a second (me). Good news is the consulting fee is massive mostly because Lake Acaraman is an incredibly isolated place (800km from the nearest bitumen road and 1200km from the nearest town larger than 25 people haha) as a result I will have no internet and have to live in a tent for 3 months. SO I'm gonna disappear from this forum for a while 🙂 Try not to miss me too much LOLS 😄 

Edited by KittyFit90
  • Haha 1

HJK vs RoPS game today (Meaning that we'll most likely have over 300 away fans). This will be the most accurate music for the match

...except for me as I'm not allowed to drink as of yet 😕 

3 hours ago, Hughesy said:

*** why is the game thread archived and thus closed?

I was wondering tha tmyself when I noticed it because as far as I know nothing suspicious has happened there andthe last 2 or 3 posts were just you and me discussing the new Control game.

Edited by sjsharp2010

Hey all, thanks for letting us know! I'm going to go and investigate and try to un-archive it.  

• Like 3

Hey all! The threads that were archived that were still active should now be reinstated. If there are any that we missed, let us know! 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, couger1981 said:

Every thread without a star has been closed, and theres quite a few.

Perhaps we should like our threads to make sure they don't accidentally close then 😛

Keep them active as well that should help.,

Well I'm back, though given the lack of activity here I guess nobody noticed LOLs

The place I've just spent 3 months in was way drier, lonelier and more in the middle of nowhere then where those tumbleweeds are blowing!

• Like 1