The Stuff Thread

Posted (edited)

Well done on that discovery, @KittyFit90. That is a young age, to have the job that you have.

CoilnMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
The letter 'L' in lowercase, added to my 'ColinMcRare:DiRTFanNo.1' signature.

Haha I got a bucket load of issues going on atm, I was using booze as a suppressant for a long time. As yet I haven't turned on my wife in any way...I have done that in the past 😞

• Like 1

Back to training today, nice gentle 2,5km walk on the treadmill, my wife sat next to me the whole time and chatted.  I sat next to her while she ran 15km at full pelt in less then half the time I did my walk in. Jealous much...

Though her big round bum always looks so good when she runs....and the bouncing chest omg sorry got distracted there 😛

• Haha 2

I got called a fat little piggie today by my wife:classic_angry:, she was deliberately trying to **** me off so I'd finish my workout (I was whining more then usual) so I could hop off the treadmill and punch her. I settled for her most hated ever pet name and called her a Megasaurus (her name is Megan and at 6"5 she sure is mega), shes hated that as long as I've known her so my revenge was complete!!!:classic_biggrin: cept my calves ache...

• Haha 2

@KittyFit90, that wasn't very nice. Calling you that name, she asking for revenge.

Megasaurus is a funny name, that you have for your wife, when she isn't nice to you. 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😄 😃 😉 😊 🙂

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

• Haha 1

Sometimes our insults when were cross at each other go like this,

I'll start with "b***h' she'll say 'cow' I'll say 'giant' she'll reply 'midget' by then were usually giggling at each other and go on to private pet names which I wont share. Its a great way of defusing an argument before it even starts.

• Haha 1

Two women having a full on domestic can get really ugly, trust me we've been there on occasion, things get said that are very hard to forgive/forget...best to diffuse it ASAP. 

• Like 1

Well I'm on holidays as of now, my university is going to online classes only as of today. I'll have to teleconference some seminars and record some lectures but my lab topic I teach is cancelled. Not even supposed to go to work unless absolutely necessary. So I dunno what to do with myself now...

• Like 1

Schools shutting down in Finland, so you know what this means. Studying without the effort of actually studying as teachers don't really know how much exercises they should give to their students 😛 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

@KittyFit90, is it half term break, or are off due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

Semester only started last fortnight so bloody Coronovirus. Normally I'd take the opportunity to go away somewhere nice but Australia now has a virtually closed border in or out (requires 2 weeks isolation when returning from overseas bar NZ). Maybe I'll visit my parents beach house on the peninsula, I can try and get over my aqua-phobia...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

ok so I've arranged a two week sojourn to Marion Bay on the Yorke peninsula, just me, my dog and a little beach side house in a sleepy town. My wife is going to draw me up a fitness program but she can't come (the RAAF are on active standby in case they have to fly supplies to isolated places etc), the water there never goes more then a few feet deep so even me with aquaphobia can go for a swim (wade)...

my every helpful wife suggested that me wading in the shallow water would be akin to a beached whale splashing about in shallow water. She is in fact totally correct I am a fatso atm and I need to do something about it and I am going to. What she also will learn that she's poking a sleeping bear and I will get her and when I do it will be memorable. Diabolical in fact, wheels are in motion my darling, the mind of a gifted autistic (yeah I was measured as gifted as a child bleh) has been set to task...muhahaha

Edited by KittyFit90
Added in my wife's suggestion
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

Enjoy the holiday, @KittyFit90☺️ 😊 ☺️ 🙂

I will be leaving on friday morning...I've lost my voice today recording a semesters worth of lectures to go up online for my students. Our seminars are going to be text based chat sessions via a webforum like this one for the topic so I only need a laptop for that. 

So thanks I will have a good relaxing trip 🙂

• Like 1

Well I'm off, 5 hour drive ahead but its on good roads and it will be quiet. Funny thing that its only 40km away if I could fly, but just under 500km by car as there is no ferry across the gulf. 

I've decided to take my fav car that I very rarely drive (except the odd track day), shes beautiful, red, very expensive, very fast and very italian. 🙂 She'll be worth more than most of the town I'm staying in too 😄 hehe...gotta stay under the speed limits though, don't want to lose my licence (I got caught a few years ago and barely got away with not being banned)

• Like 1

Arrived safely...lets just say I did the trip in a lot less then 5 hours (speed limit here is 110 and trip distance 528km) and didn't encounter any police😄

• Like 2

Ahhhh.... so relaxing, all I can hear through the living room window is the sea gently lapping on the beach. So glad I came...gonna be an amazing two weeks. And when I get sick of the sea I can go driving on roads devoid of cops... there's nothing quite like hitting 200kph on dead straight back roads and getting away with it. HAHAHA

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

I've decided to take my fav car that I very rarely drive (except the odd track day), shes beautiful, red, very expensive, very fast and very italian. 🙂 She'll be worth more than most of the town I'm staying in too 😄 hehe...gotta stay under the speed limits though, don't want to lose my licence (I got caught a few years ago and barely got away with not being banned)

Is that your Allfa Romeo is it?!

A holiday on your own with your favourite car. Sounds like a dream come true! 😉 😊 ☺️

Haha no not the Alfa, thats my everyday use car....I'm lucky enough to own a prancing horse (from a wealthy family) I'm always paranoid about her being keyed by a jealous idiot so I don't drive her much, but on long trips its a dream to drive (the roads here are dead straight for like 10km at a time) reaching top gear in my scarlett horse takes some doing :classic_happy: I once maxed her at a track day at the Talem Bend circuit, I nearly peed my pants braking for the corner. hehe

• Like 1