F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

The Stuff Thread

I'm trying to figure out if I want to know about this surprise or not 😁 Also our birthdays are really close to each other! ...though I'm probably not going to get any surprises 👀

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Hehe this is a kid friendly forum so I can't say much, but I think you get the idea:classic_tongue: 👽👭🏳️‍🌈

What number is your birthday?  

Edited by KittyFit90
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

Hehe this is a kid friendly forum so I can't say much, but I think you get the idea:classic_tongue: 👽👭🏳️‍🌈

What number is your birthday?  

Guessed so 😛 

25th! I know this is public and such, but I guess no one is going to bother me even if I mention my birthday. Currently we are the only two speaking in this thread anyways. We need to start an advertisement campaign or something 😁

Let's start with @BarryBL. Have you ever been here? You're objectively the worse Developer Liaison if you don't reply here at least once xP

image.png.68e5371b0738394f9862138b46c937bc.png

• Like 1

Haha I'm not really with you. 

But I've also just hit the big 30. In lockdown. I have a football shirt collection which is a passion of mine, so adding the PSG x Jordan 4th shirt was good. I'm up to over 50 now, so its looking nice in the collection. I do raise a counter argument @KittyFit90 about birthdays in lockdown. Because you can't technically celebrate it 'by design' you should have 2 birthdays. One for your actual day, and the second for when your plans happened. 

Once lockdown is over and I can see my friends again (we've been friends forever), a boys weekend away is all the celebration I'll need haha

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

But I've also just hit the big 30. In lockdown. I have a football shirt collection which is a passion of mine, so adding the PSG x Jordan 4th shirt was good. I'm up to over 50 now, so its looking nice in the collection. I do raise a counter argument @KittyFit90 about birthdays in lockdown. Because you can't technically celebrate it 'by design' you should have 2 birthdays. One for your actual day, and the second for when your plans happened. 

Once lockdown is over and I can see my friends again (we've been friends forever), a boys weekend away is all the celebration I'll need haha

I think the exact issue with this place is that no one new has any clue what people have been talking about here since 2014 (and even before that).

About birthdays, I did buy myself something, but I guess I have to do that 'two birthday strategy' 😁
image.png.d5ae9a0a99b04c846eb0b41d1b764008.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, UP100 said:

I'm trying to figure out if I want to know about this surprise or not 😁 Also our birthdays are really close to each other! ...though I'm probably not going to get any surprises 👀

My 62nd birthday is coming up. I've left enough hints for my wife to get me F1 2020 for the Xbox One. I'll be gutted if she buys that  1958 Gibson Les Paul guitar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@BarryBLMy part of the world, South Australia is effectively out of lockdown. The last non repatriated (aussies living in the UK coming home) case of Covid 19 we had was in March! I've been back at work for nearly 3 weeks now with face to face teaching and contact. My birthday celebration was everything I wanted to do and non of it was restricted in the slightest:classic_biggrin: Sucks to be English right now....(ok it sucks to be English full stop but nm:classic_tongue:)

• Like 3

On 6/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, Scrogs said:

My 62nd birthday is coming up. I've left enough hints for my wife to get me F1 2020 for the Xbox One. I'll be gutted if she buys that  1958 Gibson Les Paul guitar.

Les Paul guitars ❤

I imagine you would be devestated if you did get your Gibson 😁

• Like 2

Ahh...safety...:classic_love:

Just dropped the gender discrimination bomb in the race 'discussion' going on over the Mercedes BLM livery thread. Some real closet racists on this forum, lets see if they are as equally sexist (my experiences says that most racists are even more sexist!), this is why I went into the sciences...a lot of people are very weird and not very nice...gimmie bones and fossils any day!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 12:55 AM, KittyFit90 said:

My surprise was epic and a lot of fun:classic_biggrin: Best birthday gift ever!!!

What is the gift, if you don’t mind me asking?

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Removed irrelevant text from the quote box, to shorten the length of this post.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

What is the gift, if you don’t mind me asking?

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Haha I got my ISS Lego set:classic_cool:

• Like 1

On 4/3/2014 at 2:14 PM, Ron666 said:

Everything that Prawn said plus it's gonna take me some time to get used to the interface. Not really bothered with the badges though but thank God the stupid kudos system has been removed.

684092051_bestgameever.jpg.cb616a16ce234b6a619fbb443fc73eb0.jpgwut?

18 hours ago, Blaziken027 said:

684092051_bestgameever.jpg.cb616a16ce234b6a619fbb443fc73eb0.jpgwut?

You do know that post is from 6 years ago? Spam much.

Edited by couger1981

Yeah I'd say random reaction images to old stuff doesn't really promote conversation, so let's try and steer away from those 🙂