The Stuff Thread

SynGamer said:
Seems everyone is different mine is right next to Racenet.
I just reduced my zoom in Chrome to 90% and everything is on a single line...looks MUCH better. I wonder if there's an easy way to fix that so everything isn't at 90% and small?
Buy a bigger monitor ;)

Hmm. Mine's all one line. Perhaps it's got something to do with screen resolution? I run 1920 x 1080.
yeah I get that feeling too as that's my resolution too

How's it going @Hughesy‌ ? Just did 7.5km run. 8 weeks ago I couldnt run 1km without verging on a heart attack. Feeling awesome.

Thanks :x I see some of you on twitter but glad the forum is back. Really happy with my ps4, my pc is still better but great games on it like infamous second son. Nice I couldn't run that far when I was fit. Are you training for something? Last time I was here I didn't like Apple products but now have IPad Air and iPhone 5s lol

Anybody tried to post something and have a notification come up saying it'll show after it's been approved? Happened 3 times so far and I'm not sure why... There were no swear words, pictures, videos or anything other than a quote and my reply.
I've just had a problem with quoting someone in the PC thread as well something tells me there are still a few bugs in CM's systems
Same thread it happened to me :-S Kinda weird but no big deal I guess!

I nominate PeteTheDuck for community modship :p 
wouldn't let me do a normal post in it either maybe someone locked it by mistake. Good idea :p

@Hughesy‌ Yeah, I'm training for a 10km that's taking place mid May. Decided I wanted to get fit and actually stuck to it for once ha.

Herby007 said:
@Hughesy‌ Yeah, I'm training for a 10km that's taking place mid May. Decided I wanted to get fit and actually stuck to it for once ha.

Are you doing it for charity? As I would sponsor you.

Nah. I thought about it but I didn't want to commit and then let people down if I failed. :(

Upstairs neighbour spent all last night playing Pink Floyd. As loud as possible. So fucking tired [-X

Herby007 said:
Upstairs neighbour spent all last night playing Pink Floyd. As loud as possible. So fucking tired [-X

I would've found some Slipknot and played it louder... >:)

I want to go up there and tell him where to go but, apparently, he's lived in this building for years and is friends with my landlord. So untouchable, really. Just gotta move out when my lease expires.