The Stuff Thread

Herby007 said:
I want to go up there and tell him where to go but, apparently, he's lived in this building for years and is friends with my landlord. So untouchable, really. Just gotta move out when my lease expires.
Right now is the time to play some wake-up music :p If he kept you up all night, don't let him sleep this morning  %-(

We're just three days into the new forums and already at F1 Technical Assistance we have someone wanting to take legal action against CM...

We're just three days into the new forums and already at F1 Technical Assistance we have someone wanting to take legal action against CM...
If I knew it would take 3 days I'd of gone ahead and done it on the first day. Standards are slipping! And Yeah 'fez, got some RAtM playing right now. Least the calibre of music keeping us awake is high.

Reading that post, I realise I should of sued Konami when my PS3 crashed and wiped my MGS2 data as I was about to get a platinum with highest scores in all the VR missions.

has anyone put a bet on the grand national? Done a sweepstake at work, got One in a Milan.

Herby007 said:
Reading that post, I realise I should of sued Konami when my PS3 crashed and wiped my MGS2 data as I was about to get a platinum with highest scores in all the VR missions.
Look back at the old days where you had to leave your NES or Segamaster system on all night because they couldn't save and if the console blew up during the night it was just bad luck  :))

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/452443876205543424

Hey everyone! Nice to see everyone is here, it's been a long time!

Btw, since the new forums are back, I wonder if banned members like TJ would be able to return.

Pretty sure Ham is back now as Edma and I thought he was perm banned. Could be wrong though?

Yeah I think so.

So anyway, anyone else who thinks of GTplanet forums when they see this forum's new features like Notifications, private discussions with more than one person etc?

Herby007 said:
Pretty sure Ham is back now as Edma and I thought he was perm banned. Could be wrong though?
New forums, new chances.

I miss TJ. As long as he doesn't bring that Britta with him then that's fine with me :p

Spent all night trying to chat up this girl at a house party last night, was going pretty well. Only my mate didn't bother telling me she had a boyfriend on the American football team :l

Feel sorry for you mate :(

In other news, I have been doing driver training for a while(already have a learner's license) and every Sunday I go out with my dad. For the past 2 weeks he has been training me to drive on crowded streets and you know the streets of Kolkata ...... hit a cycle van today :( Glad that no one got hurt, only our front bumper got banged up. Dunno what the hell went wrong there, I was doing perfectly well before that, maybe I misjudged the gap and speed there while attempting to dodge two incoming vehicles at high speed.

Ron666 said:
Feel sorry for you mate :(

In other news, I have been doing driver training for a while(already have a learner's license) and every Sunday I go out with my dad. For the past 2 weeks he has been training me to drive on crowded streets and you know the streets of Kolkata ...... hit a cycle van today :( Glad that no one got hurt, only our front bumper got banged up. Dunno what the hell went wrong there, I was doing perfectly well before that, maybe I misjudged the gap and speed there while attempting to dodge two incoming vehicles at high speed.
Too much GTA i think lol