The Stuff Thread

The van literally flew in the air lol, thank God nobody was on board.

There is a cricket somewhere in my house that IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Because the chirps are basically advertising a cricket's sexual availability, this means that THERE IS A SEX WORKER SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEIRD CRICKET COITUS. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

There is a cricket somewhere in my house that IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Because the chirps are basically advertising a cricket's sexual availability, this means that THERE IS A SEX WORKER SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEIRD CRICKET COITUS. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.
Now's your chance, go for it!

go get 'im :p

Damn India are really struggling. The last 6 overs really killed them.

India loose. Fook all those hypocrites blaming the loss on Yuvraj and Dhoni. Not a fooking soul on Earth could have batted any better in those last few overs.

Ron666 said:
India loose. Fook all those hypocrites blaming the loss on Yuvraj and Dhoni. Not a fooking soul on Earth could have batted any better in those last few overs.
I don't think I'll ever understand cricket. It seems so complicated I'm not even bothered to try.

It's not complicated SA, it's more that it's boring as all hell :p
I received a copy of Codie's Cricket game a few years back and never made it out of the tutorial. No idea what I was doing and I got stuck at some point in the tutorial and never went back :(

SynGamer said:
I received a copy of Codie's Cricket game a few years back and never made it out of the tutorial. No idea what I was doing and I got stuck at some point in the tutorial and never went back :(
I'm quite good at the 20 over format I do struggle with the longer ones though on that game

I watch the odd England game on Sky during the summer sometimes i9f I'm bored but I do agree that it's not the most exciting sport it's one of those types of games that is more fun playing than it is watching at least if you have a computer sim of it. I find tennis very similar in that respect too

For me, if a sport doesn't have wheels and engines, it's boring :p Though I don't mind football, it's my only exception to the rule lol.

For me, if a sport doesn't have wheels and engines, it's boring :p Though I don't mind football, it's my only exception to the rule lol.
well there's 3 sports I follow most of the time Football F1 and snooker some people think Snooker is boring but I quite enjoy the tactical side of the game got the odd century break myself on my snooker sims on PC and playstation won a couple of trophies on them. I can't play the gsame in real life though as I can't handle a cue but I do find it fun on computer

Can't stand cricket. Watched it once and the players just ran around with their arms in the air screaming. Trying to get myself into the baseball, a lot easier to understand. Quite relaxing to watch too

With cricket you need to be prepared to sit in front on the tv  all day with very little happening.

EdMa said:
Golf however isn't fun to play or watch.
I don't know about that I quite enjoy playing golf on my PS3 from time to time

EdMa said:
Golf however isn't fun to play or watch.
I enjoy playing golf in real life but boring to watch just like Tennis is.

I like playing Golf, however it's boring as to watch.