The Stuff Thread

Oh what? I tried to post a comment in the Forum feedback thread and now it has to be approved? I've been replying there in the last 10 minutes!

Its to do with the spam filter, once we've cleared one of your posts you should be ok and it wont happen again but sometimes it just decides you're spamming - this normally happens with a post that contains a lot of quotes.

If you do have it happen though don't try re-posting just leave it and let one of us know.

Its to do with the spam filter, once we've cleared one of your posts you should be ok and it wont happen again but sometimes it just decides you're spamming - this normally happens with a post that contains a lot of quotes.

If you do have it happen though don't try re-posting just leave it and let one of us know.
Yeah sorry about that. I didn't see the little notification in the bottom left first time so I assumed it just didn't post, hence why I posted again.

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQkB1gVtXA
Have you been finding it hard to post Youtube videos?
Nope...just copy and paste the URL.
Been doing that and it doesn't work
same here couger I've been having problems posting pics and vids too I've looked at the forum rule pages to see if I had d one anything wrong but I hadn't it just says post the URL but it's not worked I've just been leaving a link on my post instead to where the vid is
Yeah ive only managed to post two vids so far and the youtube tags won't work either.
no they don't and that's the strange thing it says to use these things and we do and they're not doing their job

Eurgh, got my driving test tomorrow :/

Hate the car i'm learning in, the gear stick is pretty stiff, and doesn't go into 1st when your stationary. Pretty embarrassing when a traffic light goes green and you can't flipping move  :/

Eurgh, got my driving test tomorrow :/

Hate the car i'm learning in, the gear stick is pretty stiff, and doesn't go into 1st when your stationary. Pretty embarrassing when a traffic light goes green and you can't flipping move  :/
good luck :D

Yeah sorry about that. I didn't see the little notification in the bottom left first time so I assumed it just didn't post, hence why I posted again.
I did the same thing :p

mike96 said:
Good luck Jordie :) What car do you drive?
The instructors car's a Fiat Punto. Not got a car myself, i could afford one but not the insurance :/

I did the same thing :p
Same here lol

Lukedfrt said:
Good to be back, like the look of the forum. Too many Australian's here for my liking though ;)
Is it because you lost the Ashes?

Speaking of...
The time will come, the avatar will change soon :(

By the way, is Phil back on here? 

Lukedfrt said:
Lukedfrt said:
Good to be back, like the look of the forum. Too many Australian's here for my liking though ;)

Speaking of...

Don't blame you after that last result ;)

Lukedfrt said:
Lukedfrt said:

Speaking of...

He's not, and I think he deleted his Twitter, so I doubt he'll be back. :(

Sad news, the Ultimate Warrior is dead :(

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-ultimate-warrior-dead-20140408,0,3882851.story

RIP :(