Jump to content Jump to content

I still remember the day it was announced the old old forums will close like it was yesterday.. I think the day they closed was July 31st or something? And I got the final post there after a long battle with Vettelfan and 123 I think :P
@jordieDAFC It's funny you say that cos I have a mate who took his test last Wednesday and he was really nervous, but he passed and he said it was easier than he thought!
Yeah, i think before the test there's a lot of things you worry about like when do i indicate, what lane should i go in ect. I was a wee bit like that before but once i met the instructor i was fine. You gotta get on the good side of the instructor you know, and have a wee bit of a laugh ;)

Well done Jordie :) Speaking of which, I have mine tomorrow. A bit nervous after hitting a cycle van last week but hopefully, tomorrow should be a walk in the park considering I will be driving in a closed circuit. 
I've got to say guys its great having you all back, everybody seems to be getting along and it feels like a totally different atmosphere than the old forums. 

You're all awesome 
B-)
You're awesome too, big man ;)

There's deffo a different feel to this place now though, a happier kind of vibe, and I can't remember reading any angry comments about the forums (not like with Lithium!), it's all been constructive, good feedback :) And it's great to be back chatting with everybody after quite a long time! I missed my bromo's here :p
Definitely agree that there is a happier vibe here than with lithium. Its also great to see a lot of familiar faces back. I really like how most of the feedback has been constuctive. Looking forward to seeing the forum evolve over the coming months.
I've got to say guys its great having you all back, everybody seems to be getting along and it feels like a totally different atmosphere than the old forums. 

You're all awesome 
B-)
You're awesome too, big man ;)

There's deffo a different feel to this place now though, a happier kind of vibe, and I can't remember reading any angry comments about the forums (not like with Lithium!), it's all been constructive, good feedback :) And it's great to be back chatting with everybody after quite a long time! I missed my bromo's here :p
agreed I missed the forums when they went do0wn too I'm glad we are back up and running again :)
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic