Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
mike96 said:
Come on, what did you expect from a VW? :p
Seriously, (especially) when it comes to reliability Japan is #1.
Well I'd disagree, I've had two VW Golfs and not had a single problem. I'd never buy a Japanese car, especially with the amount of recalls in recent years.... :# years and years ago Japan built reliable cars but not these days.
Japanese cars are still the best imo , although closely followed by German cars. I'd never buy a car that wasn't built in either of those two countries.
Talking of Mike booking flights for his house party, I wound up a mate a while back over a party he was having, and he actually thought I was being serious :p 

Cut a long story short, I told him he had to pay for the flights, accommodation and food of my fake extended family of 50 in America who I invited to his party.

If I can find the Emails I'll share them.
Open house party at yours then Mike? ;)
(I expect you'll be buying us all the plane tickets). 

In other news, just remembered that I signed up here exactly 3 years ago! 
  3 years 8 months for me :)
6 years and about 2 weeks here :)
Why are we all surprised? Isn't it natural for the pensioners to be around the longest?

Four years, six months for me. Though, I actually remember lurking around since I found out CM had the licence.

Why are we all surprised? Isn't it natural for the pensioners to be around the longest?

Four years, six months for me. Though, I actually remember lurking around since I found out CM had the licence.
You call me a pensioner yet you've been here (lurking or not) since I have? Hypocrite :p I joined when I found out CM had the licence.

You call me a pensioner yet you've been here (lurking or not) since I have? Hypocrite :p I joined when I found out CM had the licence.

so did I

Shall we grow old together then?

thought we already were :p

I signed up after Qualifying for Spa in 2009. So that would be 5 years, 1 month and 8 days I think.

Who is actually still around from back then, @Lukedfrt is the only one I remember from back then...Probably missed a couple of people due to name changes. What was your name in 2009 ish @RevolvingPrawn? 

Oh and Onetwothree.
@Platy was a mod back then, and I'm pretty sure @SynGamer was too. I was known as Bumfez, @PeteTheDuck was Ham1lton I think. @Herby007 I'm sure was around, and @Lukedfrt and Wooly used to bath together :p There's more, but I'm not great at remembering things.

And no, that's not from old age @onetwothree :p 
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic