Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

True, but many of my friends are in the medium 5 foot range, so it's a tad awkward walking with 3 or 4 other of my friends and having to look down at them to talk to them. :P
That's where most of my friends are too, but they used to be taller than me a couple of years ago so it feels nice to be a fair bit taller than them now :p But my best mate who I've known for years and years has always been taller than me by a good few inches, but now I'm about the same as him.

Did anyone here get a malware warning screen when trying to view threads here? I use Chrome by the way.
I did, left it a couple of days just for the site to sort itself out. seems to work fine now, maybe it was a attempted hack on the site servers or the sort.

on a side note, had 139 notifications after a couple of days not being on, im guessing most of them are from you guys and this thread.... noisy buggers! xD

Hughesy said:
Someone stole my black recycling tub through the night, it was full with tins and plastic bottles but they took took them too....lol  Nobody else had there's stolen. I'm not even sure why someone would do that when you can get a replacement for free :o
Possibly to make money recycling the cans?
You can't make money here doing that, you have to pay to go in a recycling centre...lol plus if that was the case he/she would've nicked all of them around here. It's very odd and not really a big deal, as I already have a replacement on its way :)

Hughesy said:
Someone stole my black recycling tub through the night, it was full with tins and plastic bottles but they took took them too....lol  Nobody else had there's stolen. I'm not even sure why someone would do that when you can get a replacement for free :o
Im betting there is someone who has a strange fetish for them, I'm also betting that they got a whole spare room full of them. 

I'm also betting that they have them arranged and built up like Lego to the shape of a giant throne so they can sit in it and declare themselves "the emperor of the black recycling tubs" and laugh maniacally, muuuuhahahahahahaaaaa

I remember being chased by dinosaurs as a child.
So you were that little girl, that explains a lot haha :p
???
You never seen Jurassic park lol
I grew up with Jurassic Park, but that reference didn't relate to it in any way shape or form for me :p 

SASBlink said:
Dave, did you ever meet Joan of Arc? I heard she was cool.
Dave, where you friends with  Isaac Newton? 

Hey Dave, I'm betting that you and Leonardo Da Vinci are one and the same person.

DAVE! HEY DAVE! DAAAAAAAVE!  STOP BEING SO OLD!
Yes, she was actually a b***h.
Nope.
Nah, Leonardo discovered the Fountain of Youth and actually uses the surname 'DiCaprio' these days.
I can't stop, that greedy git wouldn't tell me where it was.