Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

It remains utterly ridiculous that Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs are banned in the United States because the tiny toys inside may choke you – but high-powered military assault rifles are easier to buy then pet dogs in some states.

America summed up in one sentence.... :joy: 

He's such a hypocrite, he wants everyone to be loyal to him and if they aren't then he's gonna sack them. Stupid, considering that's exactly what he did himself before he was leader.

Crazy man, he won't last until Christmas.

MBKF1 said:
He's such a hypocrite, he wants everyone to be loyal to him and if they aren't then he's gonna sack them. Stupid, considering that's exactly what he did himself before he was leader.

Crazy man, he won't last until Christmas.
I absolutely love Kevan Jones (my MP and the former Shadow Armed Forces Secretary) but I just cannot vote Labour with Corbyn in power. I hope by the time the next election comes round it won't be Corbyn in power.

Of course, I could be at uni anyway so I won't have any trouble voting Lib Dem!

What are you moving onto Platy?

I've made the terrible decision of cleaning out all of my old books. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to books, so I had planned to get rid of 50 or so, instead I find myself struggling to get rid of 5.

fIsince08 said:
And Alan Rickman has gone too. Goodbye Professor Snape :(
RIP Hans Gruber, one of the best bad guys in my opinion.

Slightly annoyed with how the media is treating Alan Rickman's death. They blew up for Bowie, yet when somebody who's arguably had just as much of an impact on people, only in a different way, dies at the same age and also from cancer, they haven't made much fuss at all.

I've only heard it mentioned once on the radio today, about a 20 second announcement. Seems unfair to me.

Something I noticed the other day which highlights the slight lack of activity here, was on that archive website where you can view the old forums.

Back in the vBulletin days, the time difference between the first and last threads on the first page of threads in the off topic forum, it was just 2 days. About 20 threads had posts in the previous 2 days...

Compare that to now and the difference is about 2 months.

Hopefully you follow what I mean.

Mike said the other day you could go away for 2 days and when you came back there were hundreds of posts in off topic that you missed. Now it's about 20, if that.

MBKF1 said:
Something I noticed the other day which highlights the slight lack of activity here, was on that archive website where you can view the old forums.

Back in the vBulletin days, the time difference between the first and last threads on the first page of threads in the off topic forum, it was just 2 days. About 20 threads had posts in the previous 2 days...

Compare that to now and the difference is about 2 months.

Hopefully you follow what I mean.

Mike said the other day you could go away for 2 days and when you came back there were hundreds of posts in off topic that you missed. Now it's about 20, if that.
Agreed the F1 section has ben ticking over OK but this section's been very quiet even to the point I've not looked at it. Ben spending most of that time on the Bioware forums instead talking about the next Mass Effect game and what we cvan expect from it and the next Dragon Age game following on from the Trespasser DLC we got towards the end of last year.

Lukedfrt said:
I'm never going out clubbing again. 

I'll most likely be out this time next week, but after that...
That's the weekly debate i have with myself aha 
Call me old fashioned but I'd much rather get drunk in a pub with proper beer, not horrible lager that is watered down. :p plus with my dodgy ear (ear drum blew after someone threw a French banger at me) I can't listen to music loud as all I here is vibration rather than sound. :joy: 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured