Rose from the fire like a phoenix, wings spread 
Except this was no bird, it was the undead 
Fortunately, the guests were able to retain 
Their precious metals of sharpened steel
Where no Fez could to resist 
Humanity's longing for a zombie feed 
Now they could enjoy the meal
A platter of Prawn, ticked off their list 
Arrivederci, Fez! Please don't follow, his awful lead.

Fez, he was a man of age
We now consider how he lived his life
With not much, not even a pipe
He did not live, he was always bored
The boat was moored and stuck on the shore
He never wished to turn the page
And that was where his fate was made
Fez, he had that look of utter regret
For that, in his life, he never met
The one that would fulfil his life's desires
Alas! It is far too late
For now he's burning in a fire.
Poor Fez, without even a mate.

Spirits! The mourners yelled as his charred remains 
Rose from the fire like a phoenix, wings spread 
Except this was no bird, it was the undead 
Fortunately, the guests were able to retain 
Their precious metals of sharpened steel
Where no Fez could to resist 
Humanity's longing for a zombie feed 
Now they could enjoy the meal
A platter of Prawn, ticked off their list 
Arrivederci, Fez! Please don't follow, his awful lead.
Dave is as old as there are many lines, ie. 23 (million)?

Damn banks that's the second time this year they've blocked my card from working for suspected fraud glad it's sorted now though
Yea I've had the same bud, it's bloody annoying! Happened when I was buying my 780, and by the time I found out I had to wait an extra day for my GPU... They didn't even ring me :|

Hughesy said:
Damn banks that's the second time this year they've blocked my card from working for suspected fraud glad it's sorted now though
Yea I've had the same bud, it's bloody annoying! Happened when I was buying my 780, and by the time I found out I had to wait an extra day for my GPU... They didn't even ring me :|
strange thing is though my card never leaves my room unless Mum wants to loan some money from me the rest of the time I'm using it to buy things on sites that are generally trustworthy like Amazon. I only found out when Amazon tried to take my money for a CD I ordered and failed.

Hughesy said:
strange thing is though my card never leaves my room unless Mum wants to loan some money from me the rest of the time I'm using it to buy things on sites that are generally trustworthy like Amazon. I only found out when Amazon tried to take my money for a CD I ordered and failed.
Yea I wouldn't worry, there's no sense to the way banks block your card. Seems they block legit purchases and fail to block fraudulent ones lol....

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Yea I wouldn't worry, there's no sense to the way banks block your card. Seems they block legit purchases and fail to block fraudulent ones lol....
I'm not worried as after my card was cleared for use again I just replaced my order anyway no harm done it just means I've got to wait a few more days for it to pass through it's really just a minor inconvenience. It's only annoying in that it's the second time this as happened this year without cause really.

I wouldn't wear a pair of trackies out and about because it would be frankly insulting, but they're flippin awesome for lounging about.
I wear jogging bottoms all the time because they are comfy. Plus I can walk better in them than jeans due to my stupid body. I have to wear anything I can to make myself comfy, so looks don't come into it anymore for me o:)