Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Just backed this Kickstarter, really interesting looking game. Only 4 hours left as of this posting so I thought I'd recommend it if anyone is interested :)

Dragon Fin Soup

(Kickstarter URL)

A charming SNES style RPG with Roguelike elements, set in a twisted fairytale world with a cheerful, yet raging alcoholic Heroine

SynGamer said:
Some bloke has walked up and down my road 6 times in 5 minutes, looking into different houses. Should I be worried?
I would probably report that...
He wasn't looking in as in stopping and walking up to a window. I mean looking in as in walking past and glancing. But anyway, he's a gas man.

Annual college fest tomorrow and I am in NFS Most Wanted tournament. First round will be sprint, then semi and finals will be contested in knockouts. I will be representing my class with two others who will be driving McLarens while I will be diving my fav. Murcielago. My rivals are in for a huge treat, they think that I am a programming geek but little do they know that I used to be a gamer before all that ;) We will see a lot of 1 on 1s tomorrow. Excited :D

SynGamer said:
Some bloke has walked up and down my road 6 times in 5 minutes, looking into different houses. Should I be worried?
I would probably report that...
He wasn't looking in as in stopping and walking up to a window. I mean looking in as in walking past and glancing. But anyway, he's a gas man.
For a second I thought you had written he was dancing, I was like, why would a gas man walk past and dance? :p