Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

You could, or you could find a stream, I'm sure someone here could help you out.

Had to spend £70 on vet bills today on my old dog, but hopefully he'll be fine, life suck sometimes, this week especially has sucked for me :(

Hughesy said:
You could, or you could find a stream, I'm sure someone here could help you out.

Had to spend £70 on vet bills today on my old dog, but hopefully he'll be fine, life suck sometimes, this week especially has sucked for me :(

nah it's alright besides I find streaming a bit iffy on my internet connection. As I tried that before to watch football match didn't really work at all.

So I had a nerve (NVC) test done today, and what it showed was my left arm and left leg took twice as long to respond compared to the opposite side, which obviously isn't great :# Also had a strength test, and again my left side was weaker than the other, being left handed it should be my dominant side. What a start to the week haha.

This supposedly interest-based YouTube ads are just taking the piss. According to them I'm a 20-40 year old woman, looking for a relationship, suffering from hair loss, and for some reason I want to build my own website. At least that's what Google wants me to do.

Now look, my hair do relocate anywhere but on top of my head, but I'm not "suffering". I shave my head. grow a beard, and get on with it.

Hughesy said:
Why are Easter eggs so think these days, when I was a kid you had to use a hammer to open them.
Because these days children only have to lift mobile phones and game controllers, they don't go out and play any more so they need a thin egg.

When I was a kid, if I wanted to know if my friend wanted to go do something, I'd walk to their house and knock on the door lol. Not Snapchat them and then meet them on CoD to kill other children.

I'm happy I've sort of had both of those experiences aha, when I was little, before all kids had mobile phones, I used to walk round to my mates' houses to see if they wanted to come out to play on bikes, but now, yeah it's all Facebook messenger :/ 

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise!" -Socrates- 400 BC.

I show that quote to everyone who complains about the youth of today. Sure, what kids may play with has changed, but the truth of the matter is that kids don't change, and what you think about the youth of today is most likely the same thing your parents thought about your generation when they were your age. 

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise!" -Socrates- 400 BC.

I show that quote to everyone who complains about the youth of today. Sure, what kids may play with has changed, but the truth of the matter is that kids don't change, and what you think about the youth of today is most likely the same thing your parents thought about your generation when they were your age. 
Don't get smart with me young laddie. 

fIsince08 said:
Is anyone watching Guy Martin? He (probably) just set a new world record of doing 70.3 MPH on a wall of death. James Allen is commentating on it and is going mental!
78.1 in the end! That wobble he had in the second to last run was a bit close! Good TV as always though :) 

I think you could tell he was a little annoyed at the end of the runs though, he wanted to go again but when Steve Jones told him no he just revved up the engine so he couldn't hear him lol.

https://twitter.com/Channel4/status/714541205250449408

I was worried that they'd try and repeat the challenges of the old crew and it looks as though my fears are confirmed. They had a golden opportunity to go back to a proper car show with the odd funny bit, looks as though they've bottled it.

Unless, of course, they have done that and these are the funny challenges to try and rake the viewers in. Matt Le Blanc in the Reliant Robin has me thinking otherwise, but I did laugh at Chris Evans being sick!

And the new world champ!
https://twitter.com/therealhughesy/status/718926980247351296
https://twitter.com/therealhughesy/status/718928313499127808

2 knockdowns in like 20 seconds, this guy is a beast, hopefully he goes after Fury next, knocks him out and we never hear from him again. I bet Fury doesn't have the balls to take the fight though.
https://twitter.com/dejicno/status/718928694077743104

I don't think he was poor, I just think AJ was too good. Since his last fight he's learnt his lesson, the speed of his right hand was unreal, and if you look he watches for the left to be thrown by Martin and then boom. Fury is already scared and has resorted to insults, saying he has a beach body and that he's slow, which I find hilarious as Fury is a slow fat ****. When Fury won his belt that was the worst fight in the heavyweight division I'd ever seen.

mike96 said:
MBKF1 said:
Brillyant news Dave, lavley jubblay.

I hate the character limit.
You're a mod, do something! :p
I'll ban everyone to get around the problem, because then I'll have no one to talk to and no issues about character limits!

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured