Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
Platy said:
SASBlink said:
Does anyone else remember the game "Destruction derby" for the old ps1?

Now that was a childhood memory, hours of my childhood was spent in the Colosseum part doing the last man standing events. :smile: 
Next Car Game. Check it out.
It's not called that anymore, it's called Wreckfest  :p

Its called Next Car Game: Wreckfrest if you want to get pedantic :p

Platy said:
Hughesy said:
Platy said:
SASBlink said:
Does anyone else remember the game "Destruction derby" for the old ps1?

Now that was a childhood memory, hours of my childhood was spent in the Colosseum part doing the last man standing events. :smile: 
Next Car Game. Check it out.
It's not called that anymore, it's called Wreckfest  :p

Its called Next Car Game: Wreckfrest if you want to get pedantic :p
They've actually changed it to Wreckfest, but kept the original part so people didn't get confused apparently :p

It's still early access right now, but it seems like they're releasing regular updates for it now after a delay due to massive changes to the engine. They've also now put out the online part, only tried it a couple of times due to lag and lack of servers. Hopefully it'll pick up as it could be good fun.

LOL @justbiglee for saying the best thread on the forum is in the DiRT section.
It is! It's my favourite anyway. Nobody fights, nobody trolls, everybody gets on - its great! You guys are a close second though  :p
all the trolls and fighters are busy clogging up the F1 section tbh right now. This section is pretty clean

Herby007 said:

A cross between a spider and a shark. I'm not going to sleep for days.
Lol talking of sleeping, I had one messed up dream last night. I was in prison (not sure what for) and it was a horrible dirty cramped one. I can remember looking through the bars staring at the sky thinking I can't wait to get out. When I did the world was overrun by a horrible disease (maybe because I watch the news with the Ebola outbreak) and most of the world was dead, and food also had the disease. Anything with it was green and if you got a tiny spec on you, you will die. I got some on my hand and after that I woke up and checked my hand lol. I have very vivid dreams and also remember them...... :#

Herby007 said:

A cross between a spider and a shark. I'm not going to sleep for days.
@RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ @RevolvingPrawn‌ 

Guys some of you are starting to cross over the line now, you know where I stand on bullying and this is starting to get past "banter" now - I won't have you tracking down and trawling other members facebook accounts posting up info about them on the forums. 

Consider this a warning, next person to do it gets the perma-ban hammer.

Its also worth taking a read of this if you're worried about what people who aren't your friends can and can't see on Facebook.

Guys some of you are starting to cross over the line now, you know where I stand on bullying and this is starting to get past "banter" now - I won't have you tracking down and trawling other members facebook accounts posting up info about them on the forums. 

Consider this a warning, next person to do it gets the perma-ban hammer.

Its also worth taking a read of this if you're worried about what people who aren't your friends can and can't see on Facebook.
LOL have I missed something?  :o The forum has been quiet for a while now.