Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

MBKF1 said:
Do you remember the days when you'd be off the forums for a couple of days, and then you'd come back to about 100+ new posts and would spend ages reading them?

Now it's more like 2 lol.
Agreed it's got extremely quiet in Off topic lately the main F1 section seems t be ticking over to an extent but here it's pretty dead. But then I've spent more time on Boiware's forums than here lately as there always seems to be activity there of some sort.

Now my beard is getting long I have decided to look after it more, so I bought these because a comb isn't good enough and I get a lot of out of place hair. Spend more time looking after my beard than the hair on my head lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/B-I-G-Beard-Balm-Mustache-Grapeseed/dp/B00R6KEWJ2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
You have to read the top review for the balm, it's hilarious.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beard-Perfect-Softening-Conditioning-Packaged/dp/B00YO0T1YI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I've tried a bunch of different beard stuff, but in the end just shampooing it at the same time as my hair seems to work out best lol. Sometimes it can go through an itchy few days where'll I'll just chuck some of this in before work and it stops any itching for a good day. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Men-Rock-Soothing-Beard-100ml/dp/B00J5KRL4O

Yea I wash and condition my beard regularly, but mine grows wild so needs taming, plus beard balm helps the hair stay healthy. Surprisingly never had itchy skin from it. It takes me a lot longer to get ready now, as mine needs a lot of work, but thought I'd try something different and that type of brush and balm is one of the best supposedly, we will see. Yours seems to get dragged down by gravity more, mine looks like an Afro without using products :joy:

mike96 said:
MBKF1 said:
Do you remember the days when you'd be off the forums for a couple of days, and then you'd come back to about 100+ new posts and would spend ages reading them?

Now it's more like 2 lol.
Stop using my line :p
Ha, it just perfectly sums up the situation though, and I can't think of a better way to use it :p maybe I should just put some note at the bottom of the post saying (Credit: Mike96).

Got talking to a bloke at a fuel station near me as he was driving an Ariel Atom, he even offered to let me sit in it, but I couldn't get in due to my crippled body :( It was awesome though, was a bit annoyed I forgot my phone though so I couldn't take any pictures. See a lot of them around as they are built near me, but that's the closest I've been to one, it was green and white as he's a Yeovil fan :D

If anybody is interested in the most accurate movie about Donald Trump ever made, starring, directed, produced, and distributed by Donald Trump, click here :D (Also make sure you have AdBlock installed before doing so. I would have linked to it on the real website, but it seems they may have been sued by The Donald and forced to take it down, so I found an alternate link)

In other news, I have no idea how many of you use Snapchat, but today they released an epic new update where you can face swap with people in your camera roll, so I've done what any F1 fan would do and decided to face swap myself with the entire grid. Some of them are freaking odd but some of them have worked amazingly well, in particular Kvyat, Hulkenberg, Wehrlein and Palmer.

Something hilarious happened in Tesco. I was at the bakery section, this slim bloke went up to a really large bloke and said are you sure you should be buying them? Fat bloke turns around and with a strong Scottish accent said 'What and be a wee grumpy prick like you'

I couldn't contain my laughter :joy:

Talked to Dave about this, but thought I'd post it here as the end is awesome. Seem to be the only person in this thread but nevermind, you should read this.

The other day a white van pulled out onto a roundabout and hit my bros car. The van drove off without stopping. My brother had two witnesses stop, they managed to get all but the last two letters of the number plate. The police said they probably wouldn't be able to find him, but I know that BS, if he had a Ferrari the police would do all they could to find the van. So today my brother struck gold, here's the message he just sent me.

Been in and just got to hear from insurance if its a write off. Got the van full number plate now as he was delivering papers to tesco garage and one of my witnesses was in there so she messaged me the reg so going to do him now.

That is brilliant, delivering papers to my bros workplace, and also have one of the people that witnessed the crash in the same place. If only there were nice people that when a motorbike rammed my brand new car.

Well at least they caught him in the end. There are some utter poos in this world. When I was learning to drive, my mum was driving my car to pick me up from somewhere and this woman's kid hit the car by opening her door (she was parked) while my mum was driving past. They refused to leave their details, they went off after shouting and hurling abuse at my mum (I eventually found them after walking to the car), and off they went.

We went to the police about it and gave them the reg number, but turns out they had no insurance and had no known address, they're gypsies. No surprise they didn't leave us any details then, but annoyingly the police couldn't do anything about it because of this, so we ended up spending £300 on repairing the damage on my car. Ugh.

What on earth is going on with these stupid forums? Tried to log in yesterday, wouldn't let me. Upon further research apparently I was banned despite not having posted here in almost a month. Honestly CM just go back to the vBulls and maybe you can have one product that actually works. 

What on earth is going on with these stupid forums? Tried to log in yesterday, wouldn't let me. Upon further research apparently I was banned despite not having posted here in almost a month. Honestly CM just go back to the vBulls and maybe you can have one product that actually works. 
Thus ends the most peaceful month on the forums.

Hughesy said:
Hartlepool football fans dressed as stormtroopers today :joy: 
https://twitter.com/ianh_84/status/728893896302972928
This train station looks comfy. Really comfy. Would love to wait for a train there and casually reflect upon my life, debating whether I could hit that butterfly with my spit.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured