Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
Guys some of you are starting to cross over the line now, you know where I stand on bullying and this is starting to get past "banter" now - I won't have you tracking down and trawling other members facebook accounts posting up info about them on the forums. 

Consider this a warning, next person to do it gets the perma-ban hammer.

Its also worth taking a read of this if you're worried about what people who aren't your friends can and can't see on Facebook.
LOL have I missed something?  :o The forum has been quiet for a while now.
I removed the posts

Hughesy said:
Guys some of you are starting to cross over the line now, you know where I stand on bullying and this is starting to get past "banter" now - I won't have you tracking down and trawling other members facebook accounts posting up info about them on the forums. 

Its also worth taking a read of this if you're worried about what people who aren't your friends can and can't see on Facebook.

You know, the usual rubbish jokes in the thread.  I think lee is just making sure this does not became a trend here, you guys are joking about it now but it might give other people ideas..... best stamp it out now before it does happen in another thread I guess (f1, where all the serious people are)....

The comments in question have been deleted I believe. 

Hughesy said:

I removed the posts
It's ok I know what happened now, pretty out of order what has been going on. I don't blame you for the ban hammer warning, as I would do the same.

SASBlink said:
Hughesy said:

You know, the usual rubbish jokes in the thread.  I think lee is just making sure this does not became a trend here, you guys are joking about it now but it might give other people ideas..... best stamp it out now before it does happen in another thread I guess (f1, where all the serious people are)....

The comments in question have been deleted I believe. 
What was done was no joke, it was pretty creepy actually....

Royal Fail. The only delivery service I trust these days is DPD, never been let down by them. Compared to say Parcelforce who'll happily leave a large package under a tiny bush on a rainy day. Idiots.
DPD let me down once, they sent my package to the wrong local depot somewhere in the South East, when it should've gone to the south west.....

Hughesy said:
Royal Fail. The only delivery service I trust these days is DPD, never been let down by them. Compared to say Parcelforce who'll happily leave a large package under a tiny bush on a rainy day. Idiots.
DPD let me down once, they sent my package to the wrong local depot somewhere in the South East, when it should've gone to the south west.....
I have had similar, I had my Nexus 7 set for Saturday delivery but because it went to the wrong depot I got it Monday instead. But they didn't let me down in a way because they refunded the extra I paid for the Saturday :)