Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

I have finally fixed  Z5! It seems the phone has issues with 2.4Ghz band signal. I did try 5Ghz on my HomeHub 5 but it didn't seem to fix it, I'm now thinking it was just 5Ghz band has a lower range and on the hub the range wasn't great.

Now using it on the Netgear D7000 its been working perfectly since 4PM yesterday since I changed to the 5Ghz band. I'm still getting great range as this router is a beast, so I can finally start enjoying this awesome phone. If it was going to randomly stop working it would've done it already, as it was doing it every 15-30mins. :D

So you remember I said about that Van that hit my bro and drove off?  Well after when my bro found it the plates had been  changed. The police are saying it's mistaken identity even  though it's clearly changed plates. So  my bro is getting no compo. 

Been  trying to calm him down, as when he gets angry he turns into the hulk. Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid. 

New keyboard and mouse. Currys screwed me over though as they delayed the delivery until Monday evening though I paid £10 to get it today. So I'm canceling that and found Maplins in Yeovil had it in stock so I got it from them. 

Hughesy said:
A few people I know are going to Glastonbury Festival today. I went years ago but hated it, getting drunk and stuff was fun,  but tents, horrible temporary toilets that had crap literally everywhere was hell.
I know a lot of people that are going and after seeing some of the pictures I never want to join them! I'm not that big a music fan anyway.

It's funny how the police are allowed to go over the speed limit isn't it when not on a emergency call out. Going into a 40 he was quite far behind, then into a 30 he closed up quite a lot. The road then goes into a 20 and he was right up my arse. 

If I was behind him and did what he did, he would have stopped me..... 

Hughesy said:
Would look better in red :p

It does look awesome though  :)
But then it wouldn't match my PC :p

Really happy with how it looks dude, only cost £10 to get the bits for it. There's RGB sets for £15 but I figured I'd only have it blue all the time anyway so no point in RGB for me.

As I've explained many times, red is just the superior colour :wink:

My neighbour has bought her son an Oculus Rift as a graduation present. Now I've been asked to build a PC for it, fuck. Without looking up prices I'm guessing it'll be close to £1500 to build one suitable for it. Now I need to look into everything, who wants to help? :p

Hughesy said:
Red is the colour of the devil, I win. 

Blue is the colour of the sky, the sky is boring.  :p
Apparently if you stare at something blue during sex, it intensifies the orgasm.

I'm calling that the win of all wins for team blue lol.
My walls in my bedroom are blue, when I was with someone it never intensified anything, so I'm calling bull on that, I win.

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Red is the colour of the devil, I win. 

Blue is the colour of the sky, the sky is boring.  :p
Apparently if you stare at something blue during sex, it intensifies the orgasm.

I'm calling that the win of all wins for team blue lol.
My walls in my bedroom are blue, when I was with someone it never intensified anything, so I'm calling bull on that, I win.
Blue is a colour associated with boys, and pink for girls yea? Well red is just a darker shade of pink, making it a girls colour. Blue wins :p

Hughesy said:
And yet all scientists and astronauts want to go to Mars, as earth is boring and predictable  :p

I'm quite impressed we have got this conversation to go on so long :joy: 
They only wanna go their because it's shitty, and apparently potato's grow in shit, so they just wanna go there and indulge in their pootato fetish lol.

It's a fun conversation :p

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured