Jump to content Jump to content

SASBlink said:
Platy said:
SASBlink said:
Platy said:
When all the interesting people get banned it does make it feel inactive.
You saying we not interesting? ;) xxx 
Yes.
NOOOOOOooooooooooo! You sir, break my heart!

*cue dramatic scene with me  falling to my knees while lifting my arms in the air in shock and misery*  :'( 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
fIsince08 said:
SASBlink said:
Platy said:
SASBlink said:
Platy said:
You saying we not interesting? ;) xxx 
Yes.
NOOOOOOooooooooooo! You sir, break my heart!

*cue dramatic scene with me  falling to my knees while lifting my arms in the air in shock and misery*  :'( 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Iwas going more for this,

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Huh? Am I seeing double?  :p
Lol , seriously though , do you know what he's talking about ? I thought he was talking about stalkgate (can we call it that now ? ) but it doesn't make any sense in relation to that.
I know why Onetwothree was banned, but I don't know what the other guy is on about mate.
He was talking about my inappropriate moment of the day post ;)

In other news, just got to the hotel in London, bought my WiFi and did a speedtest... Holy crap! The internet here is faster than mine at home :p 

Hotel room ain't too bad either, on the 8th floor but the view out of my window is rubbish lol. Just an office block opposite and a building site below that.

Why are you in a hotel mate? You probably explained somewhere but I have a feeble memory.
Gonna be at a Digital Evolution conference tomorrow with a company called Tinder Foundation. I didn't really wanna come, London is not my idea of a fun place to be! But it's a free trip out so I can't complain :p All I have to do now is stay awake during the talks. It'll be hard!
Why are you in a hotel mate? You probably explained somewhere but I have a feeble memory.
Gonna be at a Digital Evolution conference tomorrow with a company called Tinder Foundation. I didn't really wanna come, London is not my idea of a fun place to be! But it's a free trip out so I can't complain :p All I have to do now is stay awake during the talks. It'll be hard!
Ahh right, I've just had a look in the web and it says you'll be involved in 'useful interactive workshops', so you shouldn't fall asleep haha :p
Hughesy said:

Platy said:

Shouldn't be silly enough to get banned then, it wasn't very cool what he was doing towards Dave....
If there weren't interesting or nice people here I wouldn't bother coming here and posting  ;)
Excuse me what? What I did I acknowledge as unacceptable and I've apologised many times to Dave, but considering the stuff that people get away with here, what I did is absolutely tame in comparison. Hell, I even wrote to CM, but typically received no response. Some people here get a free pass to do as they like and it annoys me to shit.
Hughesy said:

Platy said:

Shouldn't be silly enough to get banned then, it wasn't very cool what he was doing towards Dave....
If there weren't interesting or nice people here I wouldn't bother coming here and posting  ;)
Excuse me what? What I did I acknowledge as unacceptable and I've apologised many times to Dave, but considering the stuff that people get away with here, what I did is absolutely tame in comparison. Hell, I even wrote to CM, but typically received no response. Some people here get a free pass to do as they like and it annoys me to shit.
Chill I'm only joking :o
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Huh? Am I seeing double?  :p
Lol , seriously though , do you know what he's talking about ? I thought he was talking about stalkgate (can we call it that now ? ) but it doesn't make any sense in relation to that.
I know why Onetwothree was banned, but I don't know what the other guy is on about mate.
He was talking about my inappropriate moment of the day post ;)

In other news, just got to the hotel in London, bought my WiFi and did a speedtest... Holy crap! The internet here is faster than mine at home :p 

Hotel room ain't too bad either, on the 8th floor but the view out of my window is rubbish lol. Just an office block opposite and a building site below that.

I guess you use that curtain to change into your Superprawn costume ;) lol
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic