Jump to content Jump to content

It's such a shame that other drivers can cause you to fail your driving test. If I was the examiner I think I'd just turn a blind eye in those situations.

Saying that, I feel I should do pretty well on the practical as it's not til Feb next year! I would be ready to do my test in less than a month really but the waiting times are so long!
It's such a shame that other drivers can cause you to fail your driving test. If I was the examiner I think I'd just turn a blind eye in those situations.

Saying that, I feel I should do pretty well on the practical as it's not til Feb next year! I would be ready to do my test in less than a month really but the waiting times are so long!
I don't agree with that first part. The whole point when driving is to always be alert and anticipate what others might do, that way it's very hard for others to make you mess up. Saying that though, if someone smashes into you there's not a lot you can do. When I did my test there was heavy snow, so I had to be alert.
I personally think everyone should be made to do a motorbike CBT before driving anything, the awareness you gain from a motor bikers point of view is immense as it focuses on actually being highly aware of everything.

Plus it helps us bikers out as cars drivers can see it from our point of view and can anticipate what we will do more often, it will save a lot more crashes from happening anyways. :)
SASBlink said:
I personally think everyone should be made to do a motorbike CBT before driving anything, the awareness you gain from a motor bikers point of view is immense as it focuses on actually being highly aware of everything.

Plus it helps us bikers out as cars drivers can see it from our point of view and can anticipate what we will do more often, it will save a lot more crashes from happening anyways. :)
I disagree, I never want to ride a bike in my life!
fIsince08 said:
SASBlink said:

Pu$$y :p Bikes are fun! Plus when you get to a traffic jam, it's a great feeling to just zip past it all whilst laughing like a maniac ;)

fIsince08 said:
SASBlink said:

Pu$$y :p Bikes are fun! Plus when you get to a traffic jam, it's a great feeling to just zip past it all whilst laughing like a maniac ;)
Agree, car drivers think " ha he's getting wet, idiot" 

I think "Ha I will get to destination faster, you losers".....

I also have this habit of parking up along side of someone in traffic who has given me road rage and I gently knock on their window, give them the middle finger and knock their side mirror inwards (they dont bloody use it anyways) and ride off to the front of the queue. :)

I actually have a set of these stickers but they too big for my mirrors :( 

SASBlink said:

fIsince08 said:
SASBlink said:

Agree, car drivers think " ha he's getting wet, idiot" 

I think "Ha I will get to destination faster, you losers".....

I also have this habit of parking up along side of someone in traffic who has given me road rage and I gently knock on their window, give them the middle finger and knock their side mirror inwards (they dont bloody use it anyways) and ride off to the front of the queue. :)

I actually have a set of these stickers but they too big for my mirrors :( 

Haha, nice ;) Unfortunately, it's been years since I last rode a bike :(  One of my friends though has a habit of when he gets cut up/nearly killed by an idiot in a car, he'll stick out his leg and take off their wing mirror as he speeds past lol. I've only had the pleasure of seeing him do it once, but I nearly went down from laughing :D 
@RevolvingPrawn‌  I had a Yamaha Fizzy when I was younger, it was awesome o:) Pretty old but was still brilliant, sadly I can't ride motorbikes anymore :( 

Anyway I've had man flu today so I haven't ordered my car. Thinking I'll now get a 1.6L version as its not like I need the extra power as my current 1.6 goes very fast. I'll then be able to get some extra toys, defiantly getting heated seats as that'll help my MS when it's cold. There's so many optional extras though, it's ridiculous! Not sure about leather seats, as I think my dogs would ruin them.... :#
fIsince08 said:
SASBlink said:

That's because you've probably never tried it. Once you do, you become an addict.

EDIT: I meant addicted to the bike. -_-'
fIsince08 said:
SASBlink said:

Holy **** , I never realised Jeremy Clarkson was on the forums !  :o
Gui1 said:
hey guys, does all girls on Britain looks like Carli d'Amato or Charlotte from the Inbetweeners? Two cute beauties.
Nope, we unfortunately have a lot that look like this...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120305170949/littlebritain/de/images/a/a1/Vicky_Pollard.jpg

would embed but firstly the forum doesn't work properly on iPad and also it's that picture
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic