Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
Clicking on 'Activity' and looking down the left hand side of the page leads to some shocking results @RevolvingPrawn‌ 

First time I've ever looked at that, I'm joint 7th B) And 7th overall :o What do you even get points for, and how is Dave top? :p
I have no idea :p I'm hopeful that it's because you all think I'm wonderful ;)

Wish I could still work full time, as at the moment the water board are changing the mains pipes and are right outside my house now :# it's so bloody noisy, and it keeps making my dogs bark, thankfully while playing games I can drown it out wearing my headphones o:)

Hughesy said:
Wish I could still work full time, as at the moment the water board are changing the mains pipes and are right outside my house now :# it's so bloody noisy, and it keeps making my dogs bark, thankfully while playing games I can drown it out wearing my headphones o:)
One of the great things about using them as you can ignore everything else.

Hughesy said:
Clicking on 'Activity' and looking down the left hand side of the page leads to some shocking results @RevolvingPrawn‌ 

First time I've ever looked at that, I'm joint 7th B) And 7th overall :o What do you even get points for, and how is Dave top? :p
'Like', 'Agree' and 'Awesome' & badges score you positive points, 'disagree' & 'flags' get you negative points. Lols don't score you anything as far as I'm aware. The number of points determine your forums rank, ie. 50-100pts makes you 'unleaded', 200-300pts makes you 'pit crew' etc. I think 1000+ pts makes you 'Champion', Dave's the only person with that rank.

Anyone here wear onesies? My brother bought me one last year, and once I put it on I didn't want to take it off. They may look silly but are so comfortable, especially when going to sleep o:) I have a batman one, and a farther christmas one. My brothers baby is too young to know what he is, but with my beard I'll look like farther christmas. I bought baby Owen a batman one so we look like little and large lol

Hughesy said:

Well I'm 8th on the all time one whjich is weird but also good I think