Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
Clicking on 'Activity' and looking down the left hand side of the page leads to some shocking results @RevolvingPrawn‌ 

First time I've ever looked at that, I'm joint 7th B) And 7th overall :o What do you even get points for, and how is Dave top? :p
'Like', 'Agree' and 'Awesome' & badges score you positive points, 'disagree' & 'flags' get you negative points. Lols don't score you anything as far as I'm aware. The number of points determine your forums rank, ie. 50-100pts makes you 'unleaded', 200-300pts makes you 'pit crew' etc. I think 1000+ pts makes you 'Champion', Dave's the only person with that rank.
Champion is cool and all, but I wanna see what rank is next :p 

Lol's do score you points though, but it's something like 5-8 lol's count as 1 point. Never really figured it out but it's somewhere around that.

Hughesy said:
SASBlink said:
Im probs in minus score by now :'(
Only becasue of stupid people, I always find you nice and also funny. Posted many things that made me laugh, or maybe I'm easily pleased lol  ;)

True there was a phase where certain people tried to troll me by marking all my posts as spam, off topic, abuse or a general dislike for no valid reason lol it was quite amusing and i did not care....

Now i know this this, I should of cared, SHOULD OF CARED! Dammit, :( I have issues with competition, Im now aiming to have more points than  Prawn!

Impossible task I know, but let me quote one of my fav quotes.... "Kick logic to the roadside and make the impossible possible".... I feel motivated already. :grinning: 

Hughesy said:
Clicking on 'Activity' and looking down the left hand side of the page leads to some shocking results @RevolvingPrawn‌ 

First time I've ever looked at that, I'm joint 7th B) And 7th overall :o What do you even get points for, and how is Dave top? :p
'Like', 'Agree' and 'Awesome' & badges score you positive points, 'disagree' & 'flags' get you negative points. Lols don't score you anything as far as I'm aware. The number of points determine your forums rank, ie. 50-100pts makes you 'unleaded', 200-300pts makes you 'pit crew' etc. I think 1000+ pts makes you 'Champion', Dave's the only person with that rank.
Champion is cool and all, but I wanna see what rank is next :p 

Lol's do score you points though, but it's something like 5-8 lol's count as 1 point. Never really figured it out but it's somewhere around that.
well you do have a lot of Lol's to your name a lot more than anyone else here 1300 according to your profile. I think it's fair to say your the forum comedian :p I 've probably got the most posts as I've got 3400 and something. I don't think that counts too much but still I do enjoy it here. But then I have posted all over this forum on and off since it came back

SASBlink said:
*silence* 
Probably the most dead this forum has ever been. I remember a time when if you didn't log on for a day there would be 100s of posts to read (mainly on the very first Codemasters forum) but I've never seen this current one so dead... :# I have a boring life so check this place a lot lol o:)

Guys, BBC 4, Friday 12th at 7.30pm, make sure you're watching as you can see me performing in the choir of the year final!

EDIT: You can listen to our performance from the previous round if you want by clicking the link below! We were featured on BBC Radio 3 last Sunday. Just go to about 15:30 and listen to both 'Sh-Boom' and 'When Pa Was Courtin' Ma'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04svg2b

Hughesy said:
SASBlink said:
*silence* 
Probably the most dead this forum has ever been. I remember a time when if you didn't log on for a day there would be 100s of posts to read (mainly on the very first Codemasters forum) but I've never seen this current one so dead... :# I have a boring life so check this place a lot lol o:)

same her I've noticed that too of late that's kind of why today I've just stuck with my games and watched TV today the last couple of days I've just been watching some of my Star Trek DVD's as I'm watching the Voyager series again.

EDIT Think I should just warn everyone though that I observed that Hammy is back  earlier