Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:
So we have Matt who resembles Davidson, and we have Chris who I believe resembles Ted Kravitz, what a racing community we have here! :p 
Phil thought I looked like the kid from Toy Story :(
I'm sorry but maybe it was that particular picture you showed us, but you did look like Andy from Toy Story! :D

mike96 said:
He left after they dropped Lithium, right? I don't really remember.. Wish all off-topic members from the vbulettin era were still here (well, the good guys :p ). 
So do I, so many good people didn't signup for this forum. Even for the 2nd forum we lost a lot of good people. I didn't even know this one existed for a while until I think @RevolvingPrawn‌ or @Herby007‌ told me on Steam. The last one just closed suddenly without warning, so I didn't think they would make another forum. The first forum was so much better than this one, we had mods and a working ignore function :#

I actually met a former member on Twitter completely by acident, it was a guy I sold my DFGT wheel to. I replied to him talking about F1, it wasn't until later that I noticed his name. He's called Nick Curry (that's his actual last name) as I had to write it down when sending the wheel. Not many would be called that so I knew it was him, think he was called NickBalti on the old forum.

Hughesy said:
mike96 said:
He left after they dropped Lithium, right? I don't really remember.. Wish all off-topic members from the vbulettin era were still here (well, the good guys :p ). 
So do I, so many good people didn't signup for this forum. Even for the 2nd forum we lost a lot of good people. I didn't even know this one existed for a while until I think @RevolvingPrawn‌ or @Herby007‌ told me on Steam. The last one just closed suddenly without warning, so I didn't think they would make another forum. The first forum was so much better than this one, we had mods and a working ignore function :#

I actually met a former member on Twitter completely by acident, it was a guy I sold my DFGT wheel to. I replied to him talking about F1, it wasn't until later that I noticed his name. He's called Nick Curry (that's his actual last name) as I had to write it down when sending the wheel. Not many would be called that so I knew it was him, think he was called NickBalti on the old forum.
Agreed I think we will get those functions back but as L:ee said we have to wait till we get this forum out of Beta first

Hughesy said:
mike96 said:

At least this one is better than the lithium forums.  :#

fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:
So we have Matt who resembles Davidson, and we have Chris who I believe resembles Ted Kravitz, what a racing community we have here! :p 
I'm sorry but maybe it was that particular picture you showed us, but you did look like Andy from Toy Story! :D
 :'( 
Whilst we're on the topic of lookalikes, my friend at my theatre group looks uncannily like Curious George...

OneTwoThree knows (I can't think of the reasons off the top of my head).

Ignore the first part.

Hughesy said:
mike96 said:

Agreed I think we will get those functions back but as L:ee said we have to wait till we get this forum out of Beta first
We'll have a new forum before this one's out of beta.

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:
Whilst we're on the topic of lookalikes, my friend at my theatre group looks uncannily like Curious George...
I'm growing a full beard for Decembeard, so by the end of the month I hope to look a little like Nando :p I have the eyebrows for it!

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:
I'm growing a full beard for Decembeard, so by the end of the month I hope to look a little like Nando :p I have the eyebrows for it!
Same here, although I'm just growing a beard because I wanted one. o:) The only part I've shaved is on my cheeks, as for some reason that I can't quite understand there's a circular patch on my right cheek that nothing grows :# Never noticed before, just one more messed up thing to do with my body...lol

It's starting to get longish now, I'm hoping I look like farther Christmas by the end of the month (although it won't be a long as his)

@Hughesy Lol, I've usually stayed away from a full beard because it makes me look more like my dad! But shaving your cheeks makes it a chin strap in my book :p It's what I normally have. The only bit I'm shaving now is my neck, can't stand neckbeard! 
Know what you mean about the patch though, there's a small circle near the top of my right lip that doesn't grow properly, but it's so small you wouldn't notice in passing :) 

Getting longish too, only been growing it a week or so and it's looking grizzly lol. Hoping that 2 weeks from now it'll be as glorious as Alonso's is.

@Hughesy Lol, I've usually stayed away from a full beard because it makes me look more like my dad! But shaving your cheeks makes it a chin strap in my book :p It's what I normally have. The only bit I'm shaving now is my neck, can't stand neckbeard! 
Know what you mean about the patch though, there's a small circle near the top of my right lip that doesn't grow properly, but it's so small you wouldn't notice in passing :) 

Getting longish too, only been growing it a week or so and it's looking grizzly lol. Hoping that 2 weeks from now it'll be as glorious as Alonso's is.
You won't like my Neckbeard then :p Just letting it grow wild lol but as I'm blond it doesn't look as thick as a blackbeard :#

Well last night was the final of the Choir of the Year competition and while we gave the performance our all, unfortunately it wasn't quite enough to win! I think we may have been 2nd though, but I couldn't quite hear Gareth Malone who was presenting over the applause. But still, an amazing achievement to get to the final and we're still the best youth choir in the country! Also, to appear on national TV is incredible!

Well last night was the final of the Choir of the Year competition and while we gave the performance our all, unfortunately it wasn't quite enough to win! I think we may have been 2nd though, but I couldn't quite hear Gareth Malone who was presenting over the applause. But still, an amazing achievement to get to the final and we're still the best youth choir in the country! Also, to appear on national TV is incredible!

Well done, just to perform on TV is amazing! Got a reminder set on my Sky box to watch it. It won't be my sort of music, but I have to show a fellow forum member support ;) When did you perform? Ie how many groups performed before you?