Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

SynGamer said:
MGS is cheap enough
And lasts all of 2 hours...I'll pass (and wait for the full game). I'm leaning towards inFAMOUS SS, or perhaps a sports title. We'll see if anything goes on sale this weekend.
Never got into the infamous games, didn't like the first game because there was no cover option and the enemy's were still shooting you even if you tried to hide behind something.

Herby007 said:
All these moans about MGS:GZ. Yeah, the story can be completed quick, but try S ranking all 5 of the side ops, collect all the tapes and doing complete stealth runs on hard with no reflex. I've gotten at least 15 hours of it.
I'll throw it back in and check out the side missions, the cassette tape hunt sound good and @onetwothree apparently only North Amercia saw it.

SynGamer said:
MGS is cheap enough
And lasts all of 2 hours...I'll pass (and wait for the full game). I'm leaning towards inFAMOUS SS, or perhaps a sports title. We'll see if anything goes on sale this weekend.
Never got into the infamous games, didn't like the first game because there was no cover option and the enemy's were still shooting you even if you tried to hide behind something.
That's the same for me. The first two games didn't interest me, but everything I've see for this new one looks awesome.3rd time is the charm right?

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
MGS is cheap enough
That's the same for me. The first two games didn't interest me, but everything I've see for this new one looks awesome.3rd time is the charm right?
Let me know what its like hopefully the combat is fixed in this one.

my order of the world cup game has gone through so that's good
I think I'll wait until a week or 2 before it starts before getting it.
Liam12d said:
Does anyone know if this was released on PC ?
According to Wikipedia, apparently not.
Sorry , I didn't think it would be on Wikipedia. I should have checked before I asked.