Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
I've got the game on, but mainly as I know it'll put me to sleep, as I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping recently. Not saying it's a crap sport as that's a bit disrespectful, but it's just not my sort of game. Most probably becasue I don't have a clue what's going on and what the rules are. There is one American sport I love watching, and that's baseball.
The only American sports I watch are Nascar and indycar and even then I only watch the odd race. I watch the odd MLS match on BT sport when it's on but I don't really count that given it's footall and played everywhere
Forgot about Indy. It's not something I watch all the time, but I do like it.
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I've got the game on, but mainly as I know it'll put me to sleep, as I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping recently. Not saying it's a crap sport as that's a bit disrespectful, but it's just not my sort of game. Most probably becasue I don't have a clue what's going on and what the rules are. There is one American sport I love watching, and that's baseball.
The only American sports I watch are Nascar and indycar and even then I only watch the odd race. I watch the odd MLS match on BT sport when it's on but I don't really count that given it's footall and played everywhere
Forgot about Indy. It's not something I watch all the time, but I do like it.
I do too the main reason I don't tend to watch to watch it that much is mostly because quite often it's on the same weekends as the F1 somost of the time I've already killed 2 hours watching that so killing another 2 on it's baby brother just feels a bit much. So I only tend to watch it when I'm bored or haven't got much on.
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn *Gets fat arse off recliner, looks at the moon and it looks like the moon :p LOL, Naa I can see it but it's covered slightly by clouds, so I can't see the halo :( 
You obviously missed the super moon last year bud. 
It's a bit clearer here for me :p Saying that though, it isn't as clearly there now as when I posted about it. Also it depends which direction you see the moon from, like I could be looking east to see it, and you could be looking from slightly south-east and not be able to see it. Bloody moon.

I think I might have actually lol, but I've seen supermoons before and I remember thinking "meh, not that much bigger really" :p 
@RevolvingPrawn This is what I call good customer service. Ordered some new coils for my electronic cigarette, but they sent me the wrong ones. I emailed them, and before I could even get off my chair (which admittedly is a little slow o:) ) they emailed me back saying sorry and that they will send me the correct ones. I don't even have to send the coils back, the ones they sent are only £10 but some companies would still expect you to send back the product.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn This is what I call good customer service. Ordered some new coils for my electronic cigarette, but they sent me the wrong ones. I emailed them, and before I could even get off my chair (which admittedly is a little slow o:) ) they emailed me back saying sorry and that they will send me the correct ones. I don't even have to send the coils back, the ones they sent are only £10 but some companies would still expect you to send back the product.

Lol, so you gave em about 30 mins to reply? ;) 

That is good though, and quite a rare thing to find. I've had that a few times from sellers on Ebay when they've sent me the wrong item, but I usually send the item back to them anyway so they can sell it again :)
Think I'm going to find a good place to drive my RC car I built tomorrow and record it. :) I said I would back along but haven't got round to it. Originally it was going to be a present for my dad, but due to his alzheimer's it became apparent he wouldn't be able to use it. I'm going to build a nitro/petrol RC next, the one I have is fast but I want even more power.
It's currently setup for road, I can change the suspension settings for grass but I need offroad tyres really.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic