Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

@onetwothree He's talking about me yeah :p

By the way guys, if you wanna check out my Martini Williams Racing egg for the Codies competition then click this link and go to my latest post for a look!

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/238/codies-weekly-update-17-04-14#latest

Hey everyone, you may or may not know that there was a Top Gear Festival Barbados competition to design Lewis Hamilton's helmet for the event. Anyway, I entered and I thought I would share my design with you!

Drove 50 kms on day 1, made tons of mistakes but kept my cool and avoided accidents. Then did 85 kms on return day and this time I made as few as 4 mistakes only. Dam driving on the highway was so cool albeit at 60kph only. As soon as I get my license(I have learner license atm), I am gonna go out on a long drive in the next sems with my crush :D Hopefully, my dad will have a sedan by then(Ford Ikon). 

I plan on going on a long tour either in 6th sem or as soon as I graduate, gonna explore the east cost :) and when I do my masters in US(2016), I will drive from west coast to east coast and vice-versa, hopefull. 

Ron666 said:
Drove 50 kms on day 1, made tons of mistakes but kept my cool and avoided accidents. Then did 85 kms on return day and this time I made as few as 4 mistakes only. Dam driving on the highway was so cool albeit at 60kph only. As soon as I get my license(I have learner license atm), I am gonna go out on a long drive in the next sems with my crush :D Hopefully, my dad will have a sedan by then(Ford Ikon). 

I plan on going on a long tour either in 6th sem or as soon as I graduate, gonna explore the east cost :) and when I do my masters in US(2016), I will drive from west coast to east coast and vice-versa, hopefull. 
Make sure you have enough money for fuel if your going on a long drive ;) or get your crush to pay for it  :))

Ron666 said:

So do you have instructors when on your learners?

@Couger- she is gonna fill "my" fuel ;)

@123- no, my dad takes the passenger's seat. He has a valid license and he is my teacher. He is one heck of a driver and I am showing signs of his style, dad's son :p But he shouts way too much and that destroys my morale :(