Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

I don't think there is a way to check actually! But I don't think I've seen more than 14 before!

Actually, didn't @Matthew77258 write a post ages back (possibly on the old forum so it would have been Kudos instead) about something to do with the forum (I may be wrong)? Anyway, that got a lot of likes/kudos.

Juice29 said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32980354 Sorry to change the subject but there's been a rollercoaster crash at Alton Towers
This isn't quite the same, but when I was 15 I got stuck on Oblivion, just before the drop. It took 20 minutes for them to do anything about it, had to get taken off with help from the fire crew.... The staff are awful, so it doesn't surprise me something like this has happened, awful news.

Hughesy said:
Juice29 said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32980354 Sorry to change the subject but there's been a rollercoaster crash at Alton Towers
This isn't quite the same, but when I was 15 I got stuck on Oblivion, just before the drop. It took 20 minutes for them to do anything about it, had to get taken off with help from the fire crew.... The staff are awful, so it doesn't surprise me something like this has happened, awful news.
Yeah I hurt my foot once at Alton Towers. I was holidaying in the area at the time haven't been back since but not the greatest holiday I ever went on but then I think that title goes to my trip to Florida

Hughesy said:
Banging headache? Check, Next door neighbour doing diy? Check....  :#

oh dear makes me glad I live in a bungalow
If I had the money I'd make this room sound proofed like a music room :joy: Normally when he's doing diy I'll turn my music up (yea we really don't get on) but as I have a headache that's not practical...

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Banging headache? Check, Next door neighbour doing diy? Check....  :#

oh dear makes me glad I live in a bungalow
If I had the money I'd make this room sound proofed like a music room :joy: Normally when he's doing diy I'll turn my music up (yea we really don't get on) but as I have a headache that's not practical...
One of the good things about living in a bungalow is I'm the only one who makes any noise. I do suffer from the odd migraine  but that's really the only time I really get any headaches but usually when that happens I can just sleep through it as it only lasts a few hours  still unpleasant though. Especially as they can often leave me with an upset stomach too.