Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Decided im going to send it to Sony and let them mess about with it, whilst they will use genuine parts, im gonna be without a phone for at least a week, and I have to pay £20 shipping which is a joke.

I know they'll fix the screen, but the small chips in the metal casing probably wont :/

Could easily have punched a hole in the car though, so angry it happened. One day we'll have screens that don't break....

AMS97KRR said:
@AMS97KRR @Matthew77258 Just finished season 5 and my face right now: :o

[spoiler]Really hoping the theory you guys mentioned will happen, otherwise I'm down to only 2 favourite characters left :'([spoiler]
Lol, I'm not worried personally ;)
I am :p You seen the interviews from the director of the episode and the actor?

AMS97KRR said:
@AMS97KRR @Matthew77258 Just finished season 5 and my face right now: :o

[spoiler]Really hoping the theory you guys mentioned will happen, otherwise I'm down to only 2 favourite characters left :'([spoiler]
Lol, I'm not worried personally ;)
I am :p You seen the interviews from the director of the episode and the actor?
Yep, it is all a smoke screen. I'm certain of it :p 

Platy said:
Medical update: I've fractured both of my arms.

Yes, both. Currently typing with 1 finger.

You just wanted to be like this guy http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/
As soon as I saw the word reddit I KNEW it would be that link. 

I need to spend less time on that site haha! 

So I am on /r/europe, reading about you know, European news. I post a comment or two criticising Islam for one thing or another, not directly telling Muslims I hate them or anything, I have even stated previously I do not hate Muslims, just the violent Ideological part of it. A fair few people do this in that sub reddit under the threads about attacks and the bad parts of it. I have gotten no downvotes on those posts, mostly upvotes. I mean who would downvote someone for having ago at part of a religion that inspires terrorism?

Then, a few minutes ago I get a message telling me I am banned for posting there for 1 month for "islamophobia, racism, hate". 

Wow. Clearly they have misused the word racism, because the actual term is bigotry, but if hating Violent parts of Islam is bigotry, then well. We have some issues there. I guess you could use "hate" but I never insulted anyone personally, it was about the violent ideology. And well, Islamophobia is pathetic, a phobia would suggest I am scared of it, and once again, I am only against the violent part. Apparently being against the part of Islam that wants me dead is against their rules.

Reddit moderators there are a joke. No explanation at all, no evidence. Just told, not even shown what I did. They just stated 3 words and banned me. Honestly, If I am banned, I don't know how that sub reddit is even active still.

Only visited regularly for a few months. 

One of their rules is "It is not ok to suggest that members of different cultures or races are incapable of cohabiting" which I mean I'm pretty sure Yugoslavia broke up over ethnic tensions, which led to genocide, I would say that suggest they could not cohabit. Thus why they are in different countries. And even if you disagree with that, what is wrong with having a discussion about that so long as it does not turn racist?

Apparently Hitler survived the Second World War and has taken to moderating the European sub reddit. I just cannot understand where they pulled racism from, like I literally have no idea. I'd love to see the overwhelming evidence. I've stated similar things on /r/UnitedKingdom and never once been banned for it. And it is far less Right wing there. That European one sometimes makes me think I attended one of these: 

AMS97KRR said:
Only visited regularly for a few months. 

One of their rules is "It is not ok to suggest that members of different cultures or races are incapable of cohabiting" which I mean I'm pretty sure Yugoslavia broke up over ethnic tensions, which led to genocide, I would say that suggest they could not cohabit. Thus why they are in different countries. 

Apparently Hitler survived the Second World War and has taken to moderating the European sub reddit. 
That is an awful rule... it effectively bans talking about racism!