Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

I once tore my ligaments in my left ankle. It was by far the most painful injury I've ever had (and I've broken many bones) my foot went black with brushing and became very swollen. I was a bit drunk out with mates, I climbed onto a barn roof, then did a back flip off of it. I was meant to land in some hay but over cooked it and landed about 4 feet away from it :# To this day I still walk funny because of it, @RevolvingPrawn will notice it when we go to Silverstone.

Well whatever happens I hope it's nothing serious Matt, as someone who is currently going through the drama of it all I can tell you it's not fun. :P
Thanks!

Also, I believe the new Apple Music service is launching tonight. How is it gonna become available? Is it in a new iOS8 update?

EDIT: Yes it is, I'm installing it now!

I haven't broken anything (touch wood a few days before Silverstone), but on the topic of cars and flies...

I was driving home from school yesterday, and as I don't have AC and it's hot atm, I had both front windows and my sunroof open. I was about half a mile from home and heard a buzzing sound from the passenger side. A quick look and I saw a bee had landed on the rear window (it's a three door so I have those clippy windows that don't open properly) and couldn't get out.

I'm scared of buzzy things with stingers and have never gotten home quicker!

I've broken many things lol, too many to post any stories about. Part of my spine is one of them but it's a boring story and these days it only hurts when I've been sat in the same position for too long. Otherwise everything else healed up fine (ankle, wrist, arm x2, fingers, toes, etc).

@fIsince08 I'd have crashed on purpose just to make sure it got splatted and couldn't sting me haha :p 

I've broken many things lol, too many to post any stories about. Part of my spine is one of them but it's a boring story and these days it only hurts when I've been sat in the same position for too long. Otherwise everything else healed up fine (ankle, wrist, arm x2, fingers, toes, etc).

@fIsince08 I'd have crashed on purpose just to make sure it got splatted and couldn't sting me haha :p 
I like my car though :p 
Dad got rid of it for me in the end.

Hughesy said:
Nike's delivery times are brilliant, standard UPS shipping and arrived within 2 days....

Compared to Adidas who i ordered on the same day, same delivery hadn't dispatched the order...
I really want to get some custom Nike trainers, but they are so expensive :( 
I've looked at the custom stuff, but the majority of the time the designs already there are fine, and cheaper