fIsince08 said:
Over the last three weekends (beginning today), I've travelled for 24 hours  :s
Where you've been?
Newcastle and back 1.5 hours
Croft and back 4 hours
Silverstone and back 12 hours
Sheffield and back 4.5 hours
General travel 2 hours

Ok, I think I've got all the spam bots sorted, let me know if I haven't.

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Over the last three weekends (beginning today), I've travelled for 24 hours  :s
Where you've been?
Newcastle and back 1.5 hours
Croft and back 4 hours
Silverstone and back 12 hours
Sheffield and back 4.5 hours
General travel 2 hours

Ok, I think I've got all the spam bots sorted, let me know if I haven't.
Good work Batman, that was a crazy amount of spam bots  :o

Atleast you got to go to Silverstone, if it wasn't for @RevolvingPrawn work we would have gone to the F1. Still we have BTCC at Silverstone to look forward to. 

Ugh it's so annoying I've been so busy the last few days and it happens to all be going on at the same time the forums are going wild.

Got some free time now so I might spend it trying to sort anything out. If there's any particular threads or members that need looking at then can you just send me a PM and I'll take a look.

Bloody hell I've got 21 pages of threads to read through in F1 General Discussion alone, which is basically 420 threads.
Like I said there is a guy called what the hell posting a lot of rubbish also Hammymansell's back so you may need to watch him but he's under another name now. But seeing as he's been jumping names a lot it's hard to keep track of him right now. Especially as we know what kind of trouble maker he can be.

Lewis Hamilton had a invitation to sit in the royal box for the Wimbledon final, but was turned away for not dressing properly :joy: What a plonker...

Meant to wear a suit and tie, but he wore this, he even had a guide book telling him what's allowed but....yea

fIsince08 said:
Sad thing is Lewis was dressed smartly!
For him maybe it's smart, for everyone else it's smart/casual, he wasn't even wearing shoes. In the guide he was given it said a shirt, jacket, tie and shoes are required, not sure why he thought he could dismiss the dress code... :joy: 

I support him and love watching him race, but this makes him look stupid> 

Last night a Wimbledon source said Hamilton, 30, declined the offer of a jacket and tie and left the grounds without watching the action.

Forum just randomly logged me out...

But anyway, you know we do the OT awards every year, well it's coming up to the time to start voting I think. Rohan used to do it but now he's disappeared (could be something to do with the girl he's with lol), so is anyone here willing to write it in a speech style? Or should we just do a simple list, with a quote from the winner for each one?

Forum just randomly logged me out...

But anyway, you know we do the OT awards every year, well it's coming up to the time to start voting I think. Rohan used to do it but now he's disappeared (could be something to do with the girl he's with lol), so is anyone here willing to write it in a speech style? Or should we just do a simple list, with a quote from the winner for each one?
It logged me out, and also came up saying server overload or something like that. Something isn't right somewhere  :# Hope someone isn't DDoS the forum.... As its still keeps logging me out and then back in on its own.

Edit: Seems to be the host having issues http://status.vanillaforums.com