Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

@RevolvingPrawn Soon to have faster broadband than you :p Looked this morning and there were two options, 38mb or 78mb, so ofcourse I went for the faster option. The slower one has a £38 activation cost, whereas the faster one doesn't. It's actually £1 cheaper than I currently pay for my slow broadband lol, plus I get 50GB of cloud storage. 

It doesn't get activated until the 11th so it says. I get a new home hub, so I'll use that at first, but my Asus router is probably better. Man I'm so excited, I have been waiting to order this for months B)

In a few weeks time I'll have 78mb broadband download speeds :D Going to be insane compared to the 17mb I have at the moment. At a great time as well, as I'll be installing Windows 10 and might start a fresh, so I'll lose some games on my main SSD, but downloading them will only take a few minutes B)

Hughesy said:
In a few weeks time I'll have 78mb broadband download speeds :D Going to be insane compared to the 17mb I have at the moment. At a great time as well, as I'll be installing Windows 10 and might start a fresh, so I'll lose some games on my main SSD, but downloading them will only take a few minutes B)
I want to upgrade my internet but I can't really justify the extra cost. Jealous though :(

Platy said:
Hughesy said:
I want to upgrade my internet but I can't really justify the extra cost. Jealous though :(
I'm actually paying £1 less compared to my current speed, so either I was getting ripped off, or I'm now getting a good deal :joy: 

Mexicola said:
What's the craic I've missed from codies over the last year? All I know is that the forum is much less active, Dirt Rally looks amazing and the F1 games are still total rubbish.
Me and Matt are mods now, spam bots attack every day and that's about it.
Oh, Luke Spring left and was replaced by Mark (LiteralZero).

Hey chaps, just thought I'd update you to let you know I'm still in existence. Been away for the last couple of weeks so have had no time to go on the forums. I'm going on holiday today as well but at least I have internet out in Spain so I'll be back to my usual posting self! 

@Platy Just figured out how to sort out that thing where the forum just turns into text on a mobile or tablet bud. If you're using Chrome then when it happens set it to request the desktop version, then once the page reloads as that turn desktop version off and the mobile version will load properly :)