Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

I always seem to be asleep or busy when the spam bots come out to play. It's gonna be my turn soon.

Do you vBulletin guys remember that you weren't allowed to make a new thread until you had posted 15 comments? I think this forum could do with something like that so at least there wouldn't be all these threads.

I always seem to be asleep or busy when the spam bots come out to play. It's gonna be my turn soon.

Do you vBulletin guys remember that you weren't allowed to make a new thread until you had posted 15 comments? I think this forum could do with something like that so at least there wouldn't be all these threads.
Yep and didn't also have a minimum word post to stop people posting one liners and also had a time limit between posts i think?

RevolvingPrawn said:
mike96 said:
Test. 

edit Wait, 40 characters limit? Come on, remember we were complaining about the 10 characters limit back in the vBulletin days... 
It's probably to combat the spambots a little bit. Just quote the post you're replying to and it'll boost the number of characters in your post.
Ah I see, thanks Dave.

@PeteTheDuck any news on when the forum is out of beta? :p