Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

fIsince08 said:
How many spam bots are there today? Every time I've logged on they've been there  :#
yeah there's ben an abnormal amount of them these past few days like I said in a previous post I've spent more time flagging spam here lately than actually posting given the amount there's been. This definitely needs t ochange and soon I think for the sake of the forum as much as anything.

Where's that cute button :heart: When my other dog had this pup I never dreamed my eldest dog would get on so well with him. He has actually made the old dog youthful and playful. Trying to dig out pictures of when I first got him, he was in such an awful state.

Hughesy said:
Wow spam is out of control today, what is the point of having minimum post length when it does nothing? (Apart from annoying people who actually post here)

in fairness it's been out of control for a while as it seems every time I log on practically the first thing I see is at least 2/3 threads of spam in each section really needs to stop tbh. What they need to do is introduce one of these bot type blocker signing in things that a lot of forums use now. I think that should help if not stop them