Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

I don't use the forum on my phone or iPad, I only go on it when I can get on a PC/laptop. It's so damn slow on the iPad, and it usually takes forever to load my typing. I can use any other website, but not this forum, so annoying.

So this is going to be a long night. I fell earlier and thought nothing of it, but over the last few hours I have severe pain in my back so can't sleep. I already take strong meds as you lot know, but nothing has dulled the pain. :# It's so bad it even hurts to breath, it's good I don't have work tomorrow. Can't even play games as it hurts too much, so this night will drag on.

Chromatic said:
Any of you guy's looking forward to the new MGS or FIFA game? I wonder if you pre-order do you get sepp blatter as a special guest referee?

Yeah I think Fifa's the only game that's got my attention for the rest of this year but that's only because of the womens teams otherwise I'd have probably skipped it this year. Tbh there  isn't really anything jumping out at me game wise for the rest of this year. I would say the new TR does but I'm waiting for the PC release which won't be till early next year anyway so not really counting it. I do have other games that I haven't got around to playing or haven't played for a while so will likely take that opportunity to play them.

Btw this question should have really been posted in the game thread not in this one

Does anyone here have a MacBook? Or to be even more specific, a Pro? My best mate has saved up and bought himself one for the start of university, and it's damn awesome. He's made me want to buy one now :p 

Anyway, if you have one, would you recommend it? Also been looking at the new Surface 3/Pro 3, which again looks quite neat.

Please no Apple hate @RevolvingPrawn :p 

I thought I would pass by the forum and check out what people were saying about the latest installment of the F1 series. The biggest shock for me wasn't that everbody saying how crap it is but the fact my phone telling me that the page was in Korean and if I wanted it translated. 

God, what happened to this place?!

I thought I would pass by the forum and check out what people were saying about the latest installment of the F1 series. The biggest shock for me wasn't that everbody saying how crap it is but the fact my phone telling me that the page was in Korean and if I wanted it translated. 

God, what happened to this place?!
Excellent question wish I had an answer for you

So tempting to mark as spam :p 

I really hope they find some solution to the spam soon though, this sort of thing should not be happening. I know they are trying to get something new to work here which will hopefully stop it though.