Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Lol, I didn't vomit thankfully :) Didn't expect how strong the g-forces were at all! Like taxiing to the runway I was thinking the engines felt pretty strong, then when they really kicked in I was thinking "holy crap!" really powerful :)

The flight itself was pretty cool, I wasn't expecting how bright the sun was when we came up through the clouds, felt blinded! It looked amazing :p The landing was a bit shaky, a bit of turbulence when we started getting low, and when we touched down the right rear landing gear touched down first and then the pilot kinda dropped the left  side, which I was sat nearly right above lol. Took a couple of pictures out the window :)

Proud to be a supported of Kolkata Knight Riders since 2008. The best finals that I have seen till date, never thought that they could chase a target of 200, what a match and spectacular scenes over here. Screw tomorrow's exam, tomorrow will be party time :D Nobody can bring out lame reasons to hate KKR and even if they do, they get zero Fs from me and the rest of the supporters. 2 time champs, 2 time :D #Korechi_lorechi_jeetechi (played,fought, won) #OneTeamOnePledge

If you're ever planning a holiday (when you're older and have money to spend), seriously look at comparison sites or places like skyscanner, you'll save a lot of money.

I'm heading to NYC for my birthday. 4 nights in a 4 star hotel in Times Square cost me £590, I saved £650. Obviously if I turn up and this is a hoax I will be sad, but I hope not.

Platy said:
If you're ever planning a holiday (when you're older and have money to spend), seriously look at comparison sites or places like skyscanner, you'll save a lot of money.

I'm heading to NYC for my birthday. 4 nights in a 4 star hotel in Times Square cost me £590, I saved £650. Obviously if I turn up and this is a hoax I will be sad, but I hope not.
Turns out you've joined a cult.

Platy said:

Turns out you've joined a cult.
They've got free WiFi. Could be worse.

4th semester ends tomorrow and after that I will be in my 3rd and penultimate year, the second most senior batch in college :D I am already beginning to think how life will suck without these years, love, friends, bunking classes, defying the authority, exams, parties, sigh I will definitely miss these years.

Did my first shift at the carwash today, although it was cut short with the rain. I actually really enjoyed it, but i was amazed at the amount of scratches and chips on peoples cars compared to my dads.

Had to do a valet on some womens car. The amount of fugging dog hair in the boot............I'll be shocked if the dogs got any damn hair left!

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured