Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

No recovery needed for me, I woke up at 6am, every time I drink quite a lot I tend to get up early lol. Had my car washed ready for Lord @RevolvingPrawn :joy: I have my satnav all setup for tomorrow so I don't have to type it in early in the morning. I'll have to leave about 7am, can't wait though :D

Man what an awesome day with @RevolvingPrawn Started off slightly bad, as while doing 70mph on the motorway my car gave me a warning that my tyre pressures were low, had a sinking feeling I had a puncture. So we got off and stopped, all seemed fine ish, found a crap petrol station and the pump was letting more air out than in. Went back on the motorway and stopped at a proper petrol station, pumped them up and reset the computer, and all was fine :D

Ill post more tomorrow and post pics in the BTCC thread, but at the moment I feel dead. We walked around the whole track for different races, not bad for a cripple, but I feel dead now. :joy: 

Hughesy said:
Man what an awesome day with @RevolvingPrawn Started off slightly bad, as while doing 70mph on the motorway my car gave me a warning that my tyre pressures were low, had a sinking feeling I had a puncture. So we got off and stopped, all seemed fine ish, found a crap petrol station and the pump was letting more air out than in. Went back on the motorway and stopped at a proper petrol station, pumped them up and reset the computer, and all was fine :D

Ill post more tomorrow and post pics in the BTCC thread, but at the moment I feel dead. We walked around the whole track for different races, not bad for a cripple, but I feel dead now. :joy: 
Lol, that made it a bit of an adventure! And don't forget when we tested your ABS :p For a few moments I thought I was gonna need some fresh underwear but your braking saved us ;) 

Gonna post up some pics tomorrow too, but right now I'm just gonna chill and watch the F1 lol. You did well today though dude, exploring the track was fantastic :)

It's probably a fake account, Twitter is littered with them, they copy the exact account and even use a fake blue tick.

Had a look, the only one I could see is Pixie Lott music, which is just a fan club account. Unless I'm missing something, but I don't see any verified accounts.

Hughesy said:
It's probably a fake account, Twitter is littered with them, they copy the exact account and even use a fake blue tick.

Had a look, the only one I could see is Pixie Lott music, which is just a fan club account. Unless I'm missing something, but I don't see any verified accounts.
Actually I think they signed off again which was why but it wasn't a big celeb it was Alix Wilton Regan the girl who does the voice for Traynor in Mass Effect 3 and the female Inquisitor in DAI as I got an email sayin they were following me. I know it's not a fake account though as I got a signed photo from her and everything so I know it's legit as I've been following it myself for a while. Some celebs do follow their fans though as I know a few that do on there but unfortunately they don't follow me. I'm not the most active person on there anyway. Yeah the Pixie Lott one is just a fansite thing. It said in the email it was a standard this person is now following you on Twitter thing but when I logged in it didn't say anything about her following me anywhere. I waited till the next time she posted as it didn't look like the system had caught up as she hadn't posted since she allegedly clicked that. But since she has now I assume she may have clicked follow by mistake or something and corrected it. I wouldn't have minded it though as she seems a nice enough person who is good at her job.

mike96 said:
Hughesy said:
My new profile pic on Xbox One, it's a burger eating a burger :joy: 
Should be a burger eating a human ;)
Naa, a burger eating a burger makes more sense.  o:)

fIsince08 said:
https://twitter.com/LabourEoin/status/649959918041202688
What else did you expect? Conservatives don't care about the working class, never have, never will.... I'd rather sell my soul to the devil than vote for them.

Hughesy said:
mike96 said:
Hughesy said:
My new profile pic on Xbox One, it's a burger eating a burger :joy: 
Should be a burger eating a human ;)
Naa, a burger eating a burger makes more sense.  o:)

fIsince08 said:
https://twitter.com/LabourEoin/status/649959918041202688
What else did you expect? Conservatives don't care about the working class, never have, never will.... I'd rather sell my soul to the devil than vote for them.
Tbh I'm seriously not surprised. I'm already foaming that the plant closed in the first place but this is a huge slap in the face to the working class but also to the North East. Once again we are the area hurt the most by the Tories.

I want to join Scotland.