Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Worked at Froch-Groves 2 last week. Atmosphere was amazing and I was in the club Wembley area. If you can you get it I'd recommend hospitality work especially when the football starts again. 

So, had a women complain about me giving her "attitude" despite me doing everything to try and fix what she was complaining about and tried to be as nice and helpful as i could.

I'm more than happy admit i made a mistake and probably didn't do as well as i should have hence the initial complaint, But i won't accept when somebody makes something completely up to make me look bad.

Then of course the guy that owns the place wasn't happy. But anyway, they got a discount car for the next 3 times they visit so they'll be happy. Maybe that was the plan all along.

Seriously though, been there 3 days and its been rubbish, i heard Asda are going to be recruiting and there's a new restaurant opening up and they will pay me more and hopefully be run a bit better so think by the end of the week i may have a new job....

#PissedOff

So, had a women complain about me giving her "attitude" despite me doing everything to try and fix what she was complaining about and tried to be as nice and helpful as i could.

I'm more than happy admit i made a mistake and probably didn't do as well as i should have hence the initial complaint, But i won't accept when somebody makes something completely up to make me look bad.

Then of course the guy that owns the place wasn't happy. But anyway, they got a discount car for the next 3 times they visit so they'll be happy. Maybe that was the plan all along.

Seriously though, been there 3 days and its been rubbish, i heard Asda are going to be recruiting and there's a new restaurant opening up and they will pay me more and hopefully be run a bit better so think by the end of the week i may have a new job....

#PissedOff
good on you :D

My G/F works for Asda, it's very cliquey amongst the older people that work there and they expect the younger workers to basically do their job. Also, she should of got a payrise by now and hasn't. Not the best place to work as well as you get at least 3 cunts a day.

Herby007 said:
My G/F works for Asda, it's very cliquey amongst the older people that work there and they expect the younger workers to basically do their job. Also, she should of got a payrise by now and hasn't. Not the best place to work as well as you get at least 3 cunts a day.
Tbh, as long as I'm getting paid im not too bothered if there are cliques, its only a job for like 5/6 months anyway

I'm from Cumbria and have lived here all my life, so suck it Prawn (the sausage, obviously! ;) )!

We also have claim to proper Sticky Toffee Pudding, and the World Gurning Championships (pulling faces and grunting). It's an interesting county.

Mike, you're making me emotional now...

@Matthew77258 @RevolvingPrawn Do you guys remember your old house and I came over to stay and you made me a mash potato mountain? Well when @onetwothree comes over Dave's house then give him that!

Mike, you're making me emotional now...

@Matthew77258 @RevolvingPrawn Do you guys remember your old house and I came over to stay and you made me a mash potato mountain? Well when @onetwothree comes over Dave's house then give him that!
Hmm, I don't think I had joined the forums by then..  :( If this is correct I joined the forum on December 11th, 2011 (Look at latest post on Newcomers forum)

http://web.archive.org/web/20111211154440/http://community.codemasters.com/forum

Speaking of the old forums, remember the whole fiona-ferrari thing?

That was extremely odd. Like, that was probably the most weird thing I've seen on the internet. I'm still unsure how it all happened.

;)
Any other old forum highlights? A few come off the top of my head

-attempt to troll "you know which" forum
-Ron's alter ego
-everyone attempting to get the last post at the stuff thread when the forums changed to Lithium. ( I got it :D)

Oh yeah, I'm still pissed off at the fact I didn't get the last stuff thread post! Who got it on the Lithium one I wonder?
Yeah good question but a difficult one to answer, we remember how that ended..  Also, at the old forums we had a few of good forum games at the OT section, why don't we have any here? :(

mike96 said:
Oh yeah, I'm still pissed off at the fact I didn't get the last stuff thread post! Who got it on the Lithium one I wonder?
Yeah good question but a difficult one to answer, we remember how that ended..  Also, at the old forums we had a few of good forum games at the OT section, why don't we have any here? :(
Because they failed?

That heal and hurt game was cool, I really liked that one. I might start one up perhaps, for old times' sake. Also on the topic of memories, does anyone remember ServantOfJesus? He was Mr Troll himself.

That heal and hurt game was cool, I really liked that one. I might start one up perhaps, for old times' sake. Also on the topic of memories, does anyone remember ServantOfJesus? He was Mr Troll himself.
The connection game was really good as well ;)

Yeah, that was a funny dude. And remember the Force-India guy who used to make countless threads about relationships :D

mike96 said:

Yeah, that was a funny dude. And remember the Force-India guy who used to make countless threads about relationships :D
Nelly Furtardo?

fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:

Nelly Furtardo?
Yup :D

mike96 said:
fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:

Nelly Furtardo?
Yup :D
yeah I remermber them too btw Nelly Furtado has been on these forums on the F1 srction

Also Shumacher_5 I think it was? The guy who returned as Dan_Ricciardo I think. And then there's also MS7XWDC or something like that. 

But then we have some OT members who aren't here like i.e. Adam (AMF7) or the Big A . I wonder what happened to them?

Mexicola said:
fIsince08 said:
Anyone remember The Hooded Claw?
I don't want to.
Tbf to the guy, I had a bit of a spat with him, but he then PM'd me possibly one of the most reasonable responses I've ever had from somebody I'm arguing with. 
He's a good guy, reminded me of @PeteTheDuck in the way he spoke to me, only with slightly odd grammar ;)

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured