Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Another reason why old people shouldn't be on the road. Some old cunt hit my car while I was in a disabled space, so plenty of room. I didn't see it as I was in the pub, pissed off. He knew who's fucking car it was as he seen me get out. Fucking dishonest twat.

@jordieDAFC Hawks Crows game was a fizzer. And did I not say Sydney was overrated?
@onetwothree 

I'm now officially a Hawks supporter #Gloryhunter. Nah, it was a really good experience and i actually quite enjoyed it. Gonna try and follow it a bit more. Sydney was just a let down tbh, once i'd seen the harbour area it was like what do we do know? And we couldn't find any decent looking  clubs near by so ended up having a booze sesh in the bar watching the football and rugby

Melbourne and Victoria are very nice though, lots of opportunities going and really sound people and a great way of life. Gonna save up and try and come for a year doing one of those working holiday things.

We should meet up for a drink next time, i'll buy ;)

My god I just saw something on Twitter that nearly made me piss myself. Can't post it on here as I'll get banned, but the video is so funny. My dog has a bigger wang that the bloke in the video :joy:  I know seeing someone's wang might not seem funny, but it really was, there was pretty much nothing to see :joy: 

@jordieDAFC Hawks Crows game was a fizzer. And did I not say Sydney was overrated?
@onetwothree 

I'm now officially a Hawks supporter #Gloryhunter. Nah, it was a really good experience and i actually quite enjoyed it. Gonna try and follow it a bit more. Sydney was just a let down tbh, once i'd seen the harbour area it was like what do we do know? And we couldn't find any decent looking  clubs near by so ended up having a booze sesh in the bar watching the football and rugby

Melbourne and Victoria are very nice though, lots of opportunities going and really sound people and a great way of life. Gonna save up and try and come for a year doing one of those working holiday things.

Why do you like all the teams I hate?

And I've always said you could do Sydney in two days. Harbour on day one and Blue Mountains on day two. You'd probably find more stuff to do in Canberra @Matthew77258

And I'd be up for that drink as long as it's your shout.

@onetwothree 

Why do you like all the teams I hate?

And I've always said you could do Sydney in two days. Harbour on day one and Blue Mountains on day two. You'd probably find more stuff to do in Canberra @Matthew77258

And I'd be up for that drink as long as it's your shout.

@onetwothree 

I guess you just have bad taste in sports teams :/

Awesome, i'll try and remember. Trying to come out for a year this time hopefully

Carribean spiced rum for me tonight! I've tried just about all of the different types of rum that Asda sell, but I just keep going back to their own branded stuff. Really sweet flavour, and mixes well with just about anything. 

Also just watched Gone Girl, badass movie. Now I'm onto Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... I don't have high hopes.

Carribean spiced rum for me tonight! I've tried just about all of the different types of rum that Asda sell, but I just keep going back to their own branded stuff. Really sweet flavour, and mixes well with just about anything. 

Also just watched Gone Girl, badass movie. Now I'm onto Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... I don't have high hopes.
I'm actually watching Gone Girl at the moment, great minds and all that  ;)

Hughesy said:

I'm actually watching Gone Girl at the moment, great minds and all that  ;)
Haha, I dare you to watch TMNT after :p