Jump to content Jump to content

One thing i need to ask is why are Aussie girls so desperate to take their clothes off? Not that it was a problem or anything but yeah, bit different to here aha

I'm guessing your talking about Gold coast girls?  lol
Yeah ahaha

Me and my mate got 2 girls to come back to ours and ended up staying with us both weeks we were there and Christ almighty.........

I assume you've had similar issues.....
Lukedfrt said:
I don't think i've ever had more than 3 on here! How on earth do you have over 100 lol 

I've never had more than 2/3 on here either. But then Ionly tend to get them only when I've been promoted or somebody's posted in a thread that I've set up
Consider yourself lucky :p After Couger pointing out to me in a PM that I'd not replied to the post he'd tagged me in, I've started going through the notifications just to make sure I haven't missed anything lol ;)
Haha, you can be my co-driver dude, manage my account and reply to things for me when I'm too tired to do so myself :p 

Something 'fun' just happened. Been a while since I've seen a bastard spider this size...

It made a nice squishy shape that I'm gonna have to hoover up tomorrow.

Spider, go back to Australia, you're clearly drunk and have landed in the wrong country.
Haha, you can be my co-driver dude, manage my account and reply to things for me when I'm too tired to do so myself :p 

Something 'fun' just happened. Been a while since I've seen a bastard spider this size...

It made a nice squishy shape that I'm gonna have to hoover up tomorrow.

Spider, go back to Australia, you're clearly drunk and have landed in the wrong country.
Wait is that a Lightsaber? 
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic