Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
yeah I'm getting tired of marking them all because there has been so many.
Try deleting them!

I'm not a mod like you so can't do that. If I was one then I would.
He didn't mean that, he meant you think reporting them is hard work, but mods actually deleting them is a lot more time consuming  ;)
yeah I'm sure it is. I think we need rid of them permanently as I think everyone's tired of seeing them here. Maybe we need to set up a rule where like new member have to post 5 times somewhere in the forum or something before they can set up a topic or something. TBH I think it's the only way we're going to get rid of this mess.
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Try deleting them!

He didn't mean that, he meant you think reporting them is hard work, but mods actually deleting them is a lot more time consuming  ;)
yeah I'm sure it is. I think we need rid of them permanently as I think everyone's tired of seeing them here. Maybe we need to set up a rule where like new member have to post 5 times somewhere in the forum or something before they can set up a topic or something. TBH I think it's the only way we're going to get rid of this mess.
I was a mod of a old forum and we had a 15 post limit and no links could be posted.
http://i.imgur.com/U89sxZ9.png (inb4 its deleted) Honestly my favorite spam yet. Also, for some reason I don't have any buttons in my comment box (no options to change the font size, upload an image etc). This forum is so broken oh god.
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Try deleting them!

I was a mod of a old forum and we had a 15 post limit and no links could be posted.
Didn't the old forum have the same thing? I seem to remember when I joined I couldn't make threads.
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Try deleting them!

Didn't the old forum have the same thing? I seem to remember when I joined I couldn't make threads.
Yeah i think vBulletin had a post limit.
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Try deleting them!

Yeah i think vBulletin had a post limit.
Yeah I don't remember but it is possible I guess as we never saw any spambots there
Platy said:
Save up and do it. Couple of my friends have done that in the past, they loved it.
Yeah, few people I've spoken to have had friends go out, definitely sounds worth it.

Tbh, ideally I'd just move there but it's almost impossible to do so looking at it. Seems if you have a trade then you can go across but even then you need a qualification and some work experience :/

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic