Jump to content Jump to content

Lukedfrt said:
I can't remember the last time i looked at another job, i keep putting it off aha
I know I'm weird, but I actually enjoyed working at Tesco, especially doing late nights. At night there was rarely anything to do,  so we would just mess about out the back. This time of year though working in a supermarket is/was awful. So much stock to put out, but so many people shopping making it impossible to put out.
I'm at uni so I only have a part time job, on Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons'. It's a very nice little job, it pays well, but the hours are so varied. Like in September I worked 0 hours, then 21 hours in October, 18 this month and then 2 next.

Fortunately for me, my Grandad runs his own company so whenever I have a free morning or afternoon I can go there and earn a few extra bob.
The application I'm filling out is just full of vague statements that you have to provide evidence that you can do. So full of shit, typical government stuff. Looking at 800 words so far, will probably be more than 1000 by I'm finished. Starting to think it might not be worth it.
Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
I cannot believe that Fury has just won, fair play to him though... massive underdog 
Joshua could KO him with 1 punch though.
Whilst i rate Joshua very highly and he will be champion in the future, i wouldn't be so sure. He hasn't had a tough test yet, and hasn't gone past the second round i don't think aha... Fury deserves more credit than he's getting.
Lukedfrt said:
Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
I cannot believe that Fury has just won, fair play to him though... massive underdog 
Joshua could KO him with 1 punch though.
Whilst i rate Joshua very highly and he will be champion in the future, i wouldn't be so sure. He hasn't had a tough test yet, and hasn't gone past the second round i don't think aha... Fury deserves more credit than he's getting.
Really? The same person that did this..... :joy: 
https://twitter.com/sundayshoutsfc/status/671261644471816192
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic