Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Turns out the bossman isn't disappointed with me after the incident 2 days ago as he said that what the lady said doesn't add up with what he's seen of me. Plus apparently the woman's husband said i did my best to be helpful to she looks really stupid now...

mike96 said:
The guy who claimed he'd been on the plane with Hamilton post Singapore '12 when he made the Merc decision (Forgotten his name). That was a funny thread...
WinestAuto or something like that? The guy who was born in 1967 but wrote like he was born in 2007 :P
Yeh, that's the guy. He claimed to be Hamilton's best mate and got p***** when we didn't believe him.

Hey, the new car smell has gone away. Now it appears that I smell of petrol... :(

mike96 said:
The guy who claimed he'd been on the plane with Hamilton post Singapore '12 when he made the Merc decision (Forgotten his name). That was a funny thread...
WinestAuto or something like that? The guy who was born in 1967 but wrote like he was born in 2007 :P
Yeh, that's the guy. He claimed to be Hamilton's best mate and got p***** when we didn't believe him.

Hey, the new car smell has gone away. Now it appears that I smell of petrol... :(
just you wait till you become attached to your wheel :p

fIsince08 said:
Who was the second version of Winset Auto? I'm sure he either came back or changed his name or something.
Was something stupid like 'HamiltonWDC07' or something? Or am I getting him confused with someone else. Someone definitely has that name at the time...
Yeah, that was him!

Lukedfrt said:
yugin96 said:
Good luck for the rest of your papers! My exams are only in November :(

Meanwhile, over at Brands Hatch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPT72Mzt2c
What a bunch of cunts. 

How is security so bad?
You could probably do that at most of the smaller tracks in Britain, definitely can at Knockhill. Pretty much just keep going straight on once your there.

Did anybody see the video of the 2 Scottish guys that managed to sneak into Prestwick airport, and were able to board the plane that had all the Gumball3000 cars?

I shouldn't really laugh as it could have been a danger to his passengers, the other drivers and marshals, but I found that quite funny :p

Poor girl though, he should have at least stopped to let her out before doing that. 

I know there's some rule on not discussing bans or something here, but I really would like some clarification on something please.

I noticed Ron has been 'Jailed' and it says he 'Can't post as often'. Does that mean he can only make something like one post per day, for example?

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured