Jump to content Jump to content

Test                                                                                                                           
Yup, it's working, thanks @Hughesy !

Read quite a lot of Roald Dahl books whilst at Primary School. The BFG, James and th Giant Peach, The Twits, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Charlie and the glass elevator, Danny Champion of the World, George's Marvellous Medicine, the giraffe the pella and me.

That's quite a lot I've read reading that back aha
Read quite a lot of Roald Dahl books whilst at Primary School. The BFG, James and th Giant Peach, The Twits, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Charlie and the glass elevator, Danny Champion of the World, George's Marvellous Medicine, the giraffe the pella and me.

That's quite a lot I've read reading that back aha

yeah I used to have a lot of his books. I think I still might somewhere if I do they'd be up in the attic now likely
fIsince08 said:
It's snowing!                                       
Glad I don't live up north then, you have no idea how hard it is to walk in snow with crutches when your legs are unsteady at the best of times :joy: 
https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/675673009533886464
So pissed off that there's only 1 stream for the Joshua v Whyte fight and is craps, keeps stopping ever few seconds. Why Sky thought it was a box office fight is beyond me. It's not for a world title and everyone know Joshua will end it in a few rounds, not worth paying £17 for....
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
It's snowing!                                       
Glad I don't live up north then, you have no idea how hard it is to walk in snow with crutches when your legs are unsteady at the best of times :joy: 
https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/675673009533886464
Agreed I'm kind of glad I don't live up north either. When it does snow where I live it does make things tricky though given I live up in the hills.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic