Jump to content Jump to content

So there's going to be a new Star Wars film every year, let the milking begin Disney. The next film will be called "Star Wars The Milking Galaxy"  Not really surprised after paying so much for it, but I bet they've already made all that back from merchandise alone.
Hughesy said:
Nowhere did I say it was bad, just stating a fact  ;) It's smart, as they will make a lot of money as people will eat it up. Just to be clear I'm not saying the films will be bad.
Well, the whole milking thing kinda seemed a bit like sour grapes/milk ;)

The newest games next year, Assassin's Cream, and Call of Duty: Udder Domination :p 
About there being a new Star Wars film each year :p That's the impression I got when you said Disney are gonna milk it :) 
Not at all, was just stating a fact. Why would I be bitter about it :grey_question:  Its a fact that they are doing just that, they need to after paying so much for it, this film along with merchandise will maybe make the money back, but they obviously didn't pay that much just because they love it, they bought it to make money. It's Disney after all :p
Hughesy said:
About there being a new Star Wars film each year :p That's the impression I got when you said Disney are gonna milk it :) 
Not at all, was just stating a fact. Why would I be bitter about it :grey_question:  Its a fact that they are doing just that, they need to after paying so much for it, this film along with merchandise will maybe make the money back, but they obviously didn't pay that much just because they love it, they bought it to make money. It's Disney after all :p
Because you don't like Star Wars :p But yea, of course dude, agreed on that. The amount of money just the hype for the movie has generated has likely made Disney a ridiculous amount of money already. But it does look as though Star Wars is in good hands at least! Will know for sure at around 12:30pm on Friday when I come out of the cinema after having seen Episode 7 ;)

Btw, this looks crazy! Loved the first one :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDRH2m2M
Hughesy said:
Because you don't like Star Wars :p But yea, of course dude, agreed on that. The amount of money just the hype for the movie has generated has likely made Disney a ridiculous amount of money already. But it does look as though Star Wars is in good hands at least! Will know for sure at around 12:30pm on Friday when I come out of the cinema after having seen Episode 7 ;)

Btw, this looks crazy! Loved the first one :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDRH2m2M
Apparently they are going to show how they killed of Will Smith's character.
I thought that chair was on the perfect balancing point for a few seconds! Then realized the little wall behind where it's resting haha

But nice balls.

And @Mexicola, funny you post that, I read that yesterday as it happens! He makes it sound like the most immersive thing you'll ever get to do.
Hughesy said:
Your boss will love playing with them :p

PS I don't hate Star Wars, it's just not a film I get excited about. I have watched them all, the old ones were much better than the films in the 90s ;)

Yeah same I don't hate Star wars either in fact I do like it being a sci fi buff it's just not one of my favourites. In fact I own some Star wars games on my PC like Kotor it's just not a series I get overly excited about
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic