Jump to content Jump to content

Merry Christmas everyone!                                                                                                                                                                
Couple of my present highlights were Mark Webbers book (really looking forward to reading it!), a Valentino Rossi book, couple of t-shirts with one of them being a Lewis Hamilton 3x WDC one, remote control BMW Z4 GT£, £50 cash, and a £20 Steam card that's going towards a Steam Controller thanks to Hughesy's PM's about it :p 

Got a few more bits and bobs like funky lamps, mugs, some Lucky Charms and stuff, so yea, not been a bad Xmas! 

Hope you guys have all had a good one too! And now it's time to get some drinks! B)
Decent Christmas for me too, can't complain! Like you Dave, I also got Mark Webber's book so I'm really looking forward to digging into that!

My main thing was cash as I'm saving up for a MacBook later this year, but I also got a nice little desk fan, Driveclub, a new iPad case, new pyjamas, couple of gift cards too.
My dog nearly knocked me out :joy:  He dropped his toy before jumping up onto the bed, just as I went to pick it up he jumped to get onto the bed, it's was like an uppercut headbutt to my chin. I've been punched hard a few times in my life, but man my dog has some power behind him lol. I can see why boxers get knocked out by uppercuts easier than most punches, it sends a shock wave up your skull :#
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic