Jump to content Jump to content

After a whole day trying to fix an issue I have with Steam big picture with @RevolvingPrawn I need a beer or 100. I ended up doing a fresh install of Windows but the problem still happens. Basically whenever I get a message or an achievement my games stutter until the popup closes. Went through all that and it did fix it.  So now I've turned off messages from popping up, can't do the same for achievements though. Due to using the Steam controller I need to use big picture mode so I can configure it ingame, and I actually like this mode, but whatever is causing this issue its bloody annoying.
Happy new year guys :)

Just thinking of movies to look forward to this year, so far I've got Deadpool, Captain America Civil War, Star Wars Rogue One, Doctor Strange, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, Star Trek Beyond, Independence Day 2, and Zoolander 2.

Then of course there's some games, Hitman, Mirrors Edge 2, Deus Ex MD, Dishonored 2, Doom, Mafia 3, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.

Now I just hope I keep my job past the end of March so I can actually afford to enjoy all that stuff above :p Oh and Hamilton's 4th WDC should be pretty good too ;)

Just thinking of movies to look forward to this year, so far I've got Deadpool, Captain America Civil War, Star Wars Rogue One, Doctor Strange, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, Star Trek Beyond, Independence Day 2, and Zoolander 2.

Then of course there's some games, Hitman, Mirrors Edge 2, Deus Ex MD, Dishonored 2, Doom, Mafia 3, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.

Now I just hope I keep my job past the end of March so I can actually afford to enjoy all that stuff above :p Oh and Hamilton's 4th WDC should be pretty good too ;)
Yeah I'm looking forward to a lot of those too especially Star Trek and the new Mass Effect

I think the movie I'm most amped for is The BFG, the trailer gives me chills every time I watch it.
Hughesy said:
So whilst cleaning my bathroom I had a spasm in my back, which made me headbutt the wall, good job there's not much to damage inside my head :joy:  My body is so broken, if I was a dog I'd be put to sleep by now...
Sounds like you almost did that yourself anyway :p But like you I know how that feels
Hughesy said:
So whilst cleaning my bathroom I had a spasm in my back, which made me headbutt the wall, good job there's not much to damage inside my head :joy:  My body is so broken, if I was a dog I'd be put to sleep by now...
Sounds like you almost did that yourself anyway :p But like you I know how that feels
I was stabbed in the head with a metal pole when I was 9 by a psycho and it didn't kill me, so I'm pretty sure there's just empty space inside my head :joy:  Not sure if you guys have seen a local cricket pitch which has rope around the square held by metal poles? Well it was one of them. I actually seen the guy that did it many years later and he was homeless, karma is a bitch as they say.
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I was stabbed in the head with a metal pole when I was 9 by a psycho and it didn't kill me, so I'm pretty sure there's just empty space inside my head :joy:  Not sure if you guys have seen a local cricket pitch which has rope around the square held by metal poles? Well it was one of them. I actually seen the guy that did it many years later and he was homeless, karma is a bitch as they say.

That is mental...
Yea at the time I wasn't that worried, I was more concerned about my white Sonic The Hedgehog T-shirt turning completey red :joy: I don't remember this but at the hospital they told my parents if it wasn't for my brother being there and putting pressure on it, it could have been a lot worse.
No, nope, not interested zzz 
https://twitter.com/achrisevans/status/684430810905227264

Its not often or ever that I agree with Piers, but any sane person won't disagree with him. 2nd amendment bla bla bla, guess what many moons ago there were crazy laws in the UK but we evolved. Stop living in the Stone Age America. The fact that you can buy a gun from an independent seller and all you get asked is one question with no actual background checks is Bonkers.
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/684423172981157888
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

Sounds like he got what he deserved then in the end.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic