Jump to content Jump to content

It remains utterly ridiculous that Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs are banned in the United States because the tiny toys inside may choke you – but high-powered military assault rifles are easier to buy then pet dogs in some states.

America summed up in one sentence.... :joy: 

He's such a hypocrite, he wants everyone to be loyal to him and if they aren't then he's gonna sack them. Stupid, considering that's exactly what he did himself before he was leader.

Crazy man, he won't last until Christmas.
MBKF1 said:
He's such a hypocrite, he wants everyone to be loyal to him and if they aren't then he's gonna sack them. Stupid, considering that's exactly what he did himself before he was leader.

Crazy man, he won't last until Christmas.
I absolutely love Kevan Jones (my MP and the former Shadow Armed Forces Secretary) but I just cannot vote Labour with Corbyn in power. I hope by the time the next election comes round it won't be Corbyn in power.

Of course, I could be at uni anyway so I won't have any trouble voting Lib Dem!
What are you moving onto Platy?

I've made the terrible decision of cleaning out all of my old books. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to books, so I had planned to get rid of 50 or so, instead I find myself struggling to get rid of 5.
fIsince08 said:
And Alan Rickman has gone too. Goodbye Professor Snape :(
RIP Hans Gruber, one of the best bad guys in my opinion.

Slightly annoyed with how the media is treating Alan Rickman's death. They blew up for Bowie, yet when somebody who's arguably had just as much of an impact on people, only in a different way, dies at the same age and also from cancer, they haven't made much fuss at all.

I've only heard it mentioned once on the radio today, about a 20 second announcement. Seems unfair to me.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic