Jump to content Jump to content

Something I noticed the other day which highlights the slight lack of activity here, was on that archive website where you can view the old forums.

Back in the vBulletin days, the time difference between the first and last threads on the first page of threads in the off topic forum, it was just 2 days. About 20 threads had posts in the previous 2 days...

Compare that to now and the difference is about 2 months.

Hopefully you follow what I mean.

Mike said the other day you could go away for 2 days and when you came back there were hundreds of posts in off topic that you missed. Now it's about 20, if that.
MBKF1 said:
Something I noticed the other day which highlights the slight lack of activity here, was on that archive website where you can view the old forums.

Back in the vBulletin days, the time difference between the first and last threads on the first page of threads in the off topic forum, it was just 2 days. About 20 threads had posts in the previous 2 days...

Compare that to now and the difference is about 2 months.

Hopefully you follow what I mean.

Mike said the other day you could go away for 2 days and when you came back there were hundreds of posts in off topic that you missed. Now it's about 20, if that.
Agreed the F1 section has ben ticking over OK but this section's been very quiet even to the point I've not looked at it. Ben spending most of that time on the Bioware forums instead talking about the next Mass Effect game and what we cvan expect from it and the next Dragon Age game following on from the Trespasser DLC we got towards the end of last year.
Lukedfrt said:
I'm never going out clubbing again. 

I'll most likely be out this time next week, but after that...
That's the weekly debate i have with myself aha 
Call me old fashioned but I'd much rather get drunk in a pub with proper beer, not horrible lager that is watered down. :p plus with my dodgy ear (ear drum blew after someone threw a French banger at me) I can't listen to music loud as all I here is vibration rather than sound. :joy: 
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic