Jump to content Jump to content

I'll drink Cider, but the only beer that I've had and not gone "this is disgusting" is a mexican one called "Sol". Currently my go to drink is Bourbon (or any whiskey for that matter) with coke. I'll drink it on the rocks too. Vodka is a close second.
I'll drink Cider, but the only beer that I've had and not gone "this is disgusting" is a mexican one called "Sol". Currently my go to drink is Bourbon (or any whiskey for that matter) with coke. I'll drink it on the rocks too. Vodka is a close second.
That's your problem :p That's not a proper beer. I live in the cider capital of the world but hate the stuff, mainly due to getting drunk on the stuff so much in my teens and being sick lol.
Hughesy said:
I live in Australia, I think I know what a proper beer tastes like. ;) :tongue: 
You like a beer that's  cheap mass produced crap, You know nothing about what a good beer is ;)
I've actually had this conversation with Matt before, believe it or not, Aussie's don't actually like Fosters :p 

MBKF1 said:
I do like a nice beer, but I honestly would prefer something like a rum and Coke, something sweeter.

Talking of which, have any of you tried the Kraken Black Spice rum? It's utterly glorious.
Good man! Rum and coke is my go-to drink :)
No, I don't like Sol, I just personally think it tastes better than a lot of the more popular beers in Australia. Also, I'm a bartender and work with beers produced all over the world. I think I know a few things about beer. :)
Hughesy said:
I live in Australia, I think I know what a proper beer tastes like. ;) :tongue: 
You like a beer that's  cheap mass produced crap, You know nothing about what a good beer is ;)
I've actually had this conversation with Matt before, believe it or not, Aussie's don't actually like Fosters :p 

MBKF1 said:
I do like a nice beer, but I honestly would prefer something like a rum and Coke, something sweeter.

Talking of which, have any of you tried the Kraken Black Spice rum? It's utterly glorious.
Good man! Rum and coke is my go-to drink :)

My favourite beer is currently Fosters as it happens. I still haven't found the perfect one yet though, although I definitely know the ones I don't like :p 
Clubs it's gotta be JD coke, vodka coke, midoori lemonade and Jaegerbombs........and whatever shots appear ahaha

Mind some girl bought me an abc shot...... That was a wild night....
Yes, Jaegarbombs will always go down a treat too lol.

On New Years Eve someone brought along some Polish 95% vodka. All I can say is it nearly ripped my head off.
MBKF1 said:
Clubs it's gotta be JD coke, vodka coke, midoori lemonade and Jaegerbombs........and whatever shots appear ahaha

Mind some girl bought me an abc shot...... That was a wild night....
Yes, Jaegarbombs will always go down a treat too lol.

On New Years Eve someone brought along some Polish 95% vodka. All I can say is it nearly ripped my head off.
Me and my mate had 14 in one night.....that was a good night
At least LeBlanc knows a thing or two about cars, along with Sabine they will be good. Fuck Chris Evans though, can't stand the guy.

Speaking of cars... just dropped £330 on new tyres, brake pads and brake discs today. There goes most of my money. :'(
I like LeBlanc but honestly, they could get the best people possible (that aren't the trio) for the job but I still wouldn't go near it while Evans is on it.
More interested in the Robot Wars reboot, even though Craig won't be on it :(

Yeah I like robot warsso that will be good. Got the computer game of it in fact great fun
Hughesy said:
Oh joy, the other day my TV blew, and now I have water running down my wall, bloody high wind has damaged something...

your lu8ck by the sound of it that's bad
Yep and my car has a slow puncture lol. Brand new car and I've had more issues with it than I did with my really old Citroen Saxo. I thought ze Germans build reliable cars :joy: 
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic